[Resolved] Accenture Technology Solution Pf Not Paid — PF Not Received

nirgh2001
PF Not Paid(Date Of Submission to RPFC From Accenture 18-Nov-2010)
Company : Accenture Technology Solutions
Location Post Posting : Bangalore
Location Of Submission Of PF Amount To RPFC Office By Accenture : Mumbai, Bandra
DOJ In Accenture : 01-Dec-2009
Date Of Leaving Accenture : 30-Jul-2010
Accenture's Employee ID : 10284828
Personal Email ID : [protected]@GMail.com
Mobile : +91 [protected]
PF Account Number : MH/45665/87706
Submitted Forms: 19, 10C
Date Of Submission Of PF Forms By Accenture To RPFC : 18-Nov-2010
Present Location : Kolkata, West Bengal.

PF Not Received
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 20, 2018
Provided

Comments

Accenture — pf payment not recieved

Dear Sir / madam,
My pf no is MH [protected] .My pf payment came to ICICI bank as a A/C payee check but that account was closed by ICICI few days earlier, so check was sent back by ICICI bank on 20/01/2009. So i request you to send payment by money order or check in my name . Since last 1 and half years i am waiting for this payment .Request you to do the needfull.

Shaunak.
mobile- [protected]
15/10, university colony, ranchi, jharkhand-834009.
HI NOKIA

I have nokia E63 and now am facing errors .when i install or remove any software. like mini opera and inimbuzz errot is removing failed kindly let me know what i should do

Thankinng you and waiting for Response
Vikram sahni
Bathhinda( Punjab)
Vikram.[protected]@yahoo.co.in
I have asked for the PF Withdrawl from Accenture Technology Solution a software Company not a bogus complain like NOKIA Mobile. Dont post your comment here and if you really want to post, dont reply just post in new comment.
Hi nirgh2001,

I am facing the same problem with my PF. I have been chasing the finance team of accenture for past 8 months, but with no result whatsoever. Moreover, They are delaying from their side as much as possible and also they have now send wrong information to the PF department. I am not sure if I should also launch a complaint here in this forum. Has this helped you in any way.

Your kind advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Laboni Ghosh

+91 80 4934 6001 [Bangalore]
    +91 40 6713 0001 [Hyderabad]
    +91 12 4467 2000 [Gurgaon]
    4/1, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Accenture Technology Solution Pf Not Paid - PF Not Received