[Resolved]  Ace Realty Solutions — Cheat by THE MOBILE STORE

To the Concerned,

This is to bring into your notice, the irresponsible attitude shown from the Mobile store (East Delhi Branch).

Recently , I have purchased E63 mobile from the Mobile store with the blue tooth device BH-104). When I shown to my friends my mobile, they said that the BH- 213 Blue Tooth device is coming with E63.

After confirmation from other outlet of Dealers and Sub-Dealers I came to know that I have been cheated by The Mobile Store. When I went to the mobile Store again and complain about the same. they are not ready to accept his mistake and telling that BH-213 is not coming with E63 only BH-104 device is provided by the NOKIA.

Even he is telling that The Mobile Store is the Direct Dealer of Nokia. I investigate with the Nokia, Gurgaon Office and came to know that The Mobile Store is not a Dealer of Nokia they purchase the Nokia products from their Dealer, infact The Mobile is a sub-dealer.

When I communicate with the Sales Man of The Mobile Store Mr. Ajay - saying that we are the dealer, one side they are deceiving to customer and other side they provide the wrong information and marketing.

In fact The Mobile Store is currupting the image of NOKIA. When I talked to Boss of Mr. Ajay he is not able to handle the customer- says "jo karna hai kar lo blue tooth change nahi hoga maine to bus sale karne k liye blue tooth diya tha otherwise aisa koi offer E63 k saath nahi hai" what rubbish he communicate.

Even I came to know that BH-104 is not compatible with E63 Mobile as per Nokia Office, Gurgaon.

Now how could I get my BH-213 instead of BH-104.

Please help the concern person to have the right complementary product with E63.

Is it that Nokia is not providing this offer to Mobiestore..its too pitty for such a brand chain to come up with such silly arguments that" Nokia is not providing them with the offer mentioned in the package"!!!!

Its too frustating that we need to spend our cash to by a mobile and then waste our time there after to get the offer.

Hope that the concerned authorities will look into the matter and do the needful.

My contact number is [protected] / [protected] (Delhi) : Name - Rahul