Acer — Acer Poor service

I purchased Acer laptop 5738Z on 30 September 2009 during my warrantee my keyboard stopped functioning for which I launched a complain id[protected] on 6th September 2010 since then my laptop is lying with the Service centre after repeated request for the repair I received my laptop on 22nd September 2010 at 3pm on 23rd September 2010 at 10:30 am I again opened the same case with the same problem which is still pending.

I would like to avail the extended two year warrantee for my laptop. I would request you to extend my warrantee for the number of days till this issue resolves. Case id[protected].
Complaint comments

Comments

acer service is very poor. I am a computer hardware dealer.and have received 60-70 complains of acer brand. they provide laptops very fast unlike other brands..they take atleast a 1 month to replace any part under warranty.. if paid they replace it very fast.. they provide very poor service when under warranty. i have stopped selling acer brand.. if any customer comes asking about acer brand I recommend other brands.. acer must improve their service if they want to increase sales..
Acer provides the sloppiest service of all.

Acer India
    Acer India Phone
    +91 804070 8700
    Acer India Address
    "Embassy Heights", 6th Floor, No.13, Magrath Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560025