Acer Laptop — Negligent after sales service

Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 drchowhanm
I had ACER laptop purchased 2 years ago that developed technical snag after which sales at Pune did took long time longer than a month to replace motherboard and now again after a week the same is not working on contacting ACER they showed negligent attitude and are not doing the correction even after waiting more than a month,They say that the new mother board to be replaced is not available as again the same has problem.Even the customer care people show indifferent and callous attitude to customer.ACER is worst as far as afer sales servicing is concerned,I need your help as after approaching the after sales service people at Pune no one has shown any helping attitude to correct the same even though 2 months is going to be over now since i have handed them the laptop for repair,customer care people are also not helpful till date.

Comments

I have logged the complaint 15 days back but still as of date I have not recevied any feedback from the acer company this shows they are not interested in retail customers they are more interested in giving service to large customer. My complaint no is[protected]. I would like to say please retail customers do not buy acer laptops anymore. if know more details please feel free to call me on [protected].
i agree acer team is not interested in service only they require sales. i am chasing to acer team for last one month but as of now there is no response from them. Please call me for more information on [protected]

+91 804070 8700
    "Embassy Heights", 6th Floor, No.13, Magrath Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560025
    Acer Laptop - Negligent after sales service