[Resolved]  Acescribe Info Tech — Fraud company

Hi all,
I am one of they guy gone under this fraud project. And i have lost near around 6 lack.

Person details:
Name: rajan
Company name: acescribe info tech
Area: sanjaynagar
City: bangalore
Ph no:

After i have investigated this project, and i found lot of loopholes on this project.

1) he will collect the money from every one, but he does not have any process.
2) he will circulate all dummy data.
3) wont give any response when you call him.
4) he try to push as much as days possiable.
5) no qc reports
6) company is not registered

I am planning to raise this to consumer court, but he as support from a lawer in commerical street and he name is prabu.
I wont leave this rajan

Sp who ever lost in business. Please leave your comments here.

Care taker

Comments

Hi all,

Please ask Mr. Deepak to give the contact number and proper Identity to prove himself as the Ad which has been placed by his true. If he is really Mr. Deepak please he can provide contact number in the Ad which will be helpful. If he fails to give contact details within 24 hours, it proves the complaint is genuine. Regards, Rajan.S Acescribe Infotech, Bangalore. Ph:[protected]
Hi all,

The complaint about Acescribe Infotech, Bangalore is false and baseless as Acescribe Infotech does not have any vendor by name Mr. Deepak. So the person will be shortly found and Legal actions will be taken agains him. If it is true Mr. Deepak who has placed the Ad has to give his Contact Number in the Ad to check for others to confirm whether it is true or false. Many fake persons with different identities had approached the company for Work, which we have not entertained them in outsourcing the work. As we are in the industry from long time, we have better knowledge and we will not entertain any scammers. So one of the scammer might have placed this Ad to spoil our companies reputation, as we did not join hands with them to run fraud business like what they do. So we would like to inform all that we have no vendor by name Mr. Deepak. For further clarifications please contact: Rajan.S. Acescribe Infotech, Bangalore. Phone[protected]

Hi every one:

We are working with M/S Acescribe Infotech previously Triesta Infoscribe from past 3 years. We have never come across any work or payment issues. They pay promptly what they have commited. We were doing Data Entry process from 1 1/2 years and now we have started MT work from past 2 months. The person who has identified as Deepak in the complaint couldnt give genuine identity after 2 months. So he is scammer and he is busy in [censored]g his mother from the time of his birth and he has proved himself that he is son of international b***h. All the best fake deepak, continue your busy work.

With warm regards,

Sunil

Need to tell you something about the fraudu company (Acescribe Infotech) more. The person (Rajan) who claims to be a well experienced MT Profession is not exactly a well-trained Professional guy in Medical Transcription, he is a school dropout and had undergone a crash course in Medical Transcription by another company namely Eshadows. This person (Rajan) with the help of another person Kiran Shetty floated a share trading company and made poor people (especially senior citizens) invest a huge amount and later declared his trading under loss and who ever invested money had to go home back empty handed. He then cheated a concern named Protos Infoscript, Ganganagar, (run by Mrs. and Mr. Shashi Nair) of some 15 Lakhs. He had not only put the poor Directors of the company under a huge loss, but also put them down very badly in society. Not only from cheating these people a huge amount of 15 Lakhs, he had also hired a huge number of students (especially fresh graduates) and collected huge amount as training fee and instead of providing training and placing the students in top companies, this person totally was absconding from the company for the next two to three months and the helpless students were left no where to go, but the Mrs. and Mr. Shashi Nair who incurred again a huge loss by repaying the students. His tricks didnt stop here, he floated another company named Triesta Infoscribe (I want to awake the top Triesta Cancer Research People here, please react) and played the same trick again with poor students. He now has ultimately floated another company namely Acescribe Infotech for his sweet darling of years (Anna George). God save people now. I totally agree with Deepak and he is not a liar in any way. If Deepak (I have never seen you ever) you need any help from us (The ex-students of Protos Infoscript) kindly post a comment here giving us your personal e-mail ID, we will send you all the contact details o[censored]s. You are not alone, we (about 32 in number) with you. Assuring you that you will get the contact details of all the 32 students.

Vijaya

Ex-Student of Protos Infoscript

p.s. The actual name of Rajan is Prasad.
Hi Vijaya,

Nice to see you posting some complaint about Rajan. He has even closed his recently opened company namely Acescribe Infotech. God knows what is he upto now. I think people whoever lost money to him are real , so I dont really want to take up for people like Mr. Nair, Mr. Deepak etc.. as these people have not pulled this guy to the court yet. I just wanted to tell you that you dont involve into this matter at all as we students of Protos Infoscript have been refunded back our money and I dont think that we should really be bothered about what is happening and lets think about our career. I would like to wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Thank you and with best regards.

Minu
Hi Vijaya and Minu:

I think Minu is always on the neutral side. She knows what we students of Protos Infoscript have gone through yet she is not bothered what we have lost. Maybe we have been refunded back or paid our salary during the time we studied/worked with Protos Infoscript by Mr. Shashi and Ramani, but we had so many dreams of a nice career, which was spoiled by this person (Rajan). I think you are right Vijaya and we should support whoever files a case against him, no matter Mr. Shashi or Mr. Deepak files a case against him. I have been told that this person has again mishandled a huge amount of 62 lakhs with his present company. I would have been the first to drag this guy to the court, but my hands are tied as I do not have any witnesses or written documents with me. I am seriously wondering why not Mr. Shashi or Mr. Deepak go for a case against Rajan when they have all the papers signed by Rajan through a Memorandum o[censored]nderstanding. I am surprised why this link is not flashed to all the other students who have gone through a fraud by Rajan. I have now decided to send this link to all the e-mail IDs that I know who were associated with us in Protos Infoscript.

Pramila
Who the hell is using my name. If you have anything to say to Rajan or others, please use you names, do not just simply use other's names. I know that he must have cheated everyone he came in contact with, but you must not cheat others using anyone's name... There will be no difference in-between you and him... Take care guys and anyone wants any more info on Rajan or me, please feel free to call me on [protected] or send me an email at [protected]@gmail.com.
Hi All,

I too know that Rajan is not a good person. Whoever is posting the above blog, try and kindly understand that this is a consumer forum and you need to give your exact details or there is no reason in posting the above blog. I really appreciate that someone wants to teach this person a good lesson, but give your details for others to contact you. You have my details as mentioned below. I would also like to bring to your notice that I had worked with Protos Infoscript and even with Triesta Infoscribe, I know Rajan for almost 8 months period during this tenure with both the companies. I too agree that I am aware that he keeps changing his name like Rajan S, Rajan Saraswat, Prasad, Harihara Prasad etc., He has been a crook right from the beginning. I too agree with Jaisanthosh that somebody is using his name to post blog in this website. Let the wellwisher of all come out with your true name and contact details.

Gerald Jayaprakash
gerald.[protected]@gmail.com
To all who has commented above... m Anna George who was working previously with Mr. Rajan... i read all d comments above... i agree to many things but i just have one request to all o[censored]... if you have any kinda problem with him you can rite his name or d name of d company, , i dint understand why do u guys pull in d names of people who was wrkin with him... esp ma name is written above in a very bad manner... i am no way committed to dat bugger... nor am i wrkin for him... den y? y do u write ma name? yes its true that me and many others were with him to help him.. but never for a bad reason... d moment we knew all d msitakes were with him, every1 including me moved away from him... i dint know that der wer such bad comment here... jus wanna infrm that dese comments were sent to ma dad's mail ID n also to many many in ma family... i do not know whoz done dat... jus think... im being crucified each n every min of ma life for helping him... hope you understand... so please who ever is pullin my name or other girls name who wrked wid rajan...pls i hav a requst i[censored] have ny complaints pls write ot me... don spoil others name ... m typin dis wid lotsa pain in ma heart...plsss ..
any1 who wanna know more abt him or wanna ask me somthin pls mail me to- [protected]@gmail.com

hoping that der would be atleast 1 person who would understand my situation because of these comments which has my name written...

Anna
O God, Anna calling Rajan (bugger). Anna you were his sweetheart baby. You need to help your darling no matter whatever he is. You are the one who has made him spend most of his money. No doubt you had an affair with another guy (you know him right?) when you were friendly with Rajan, but still you ditched this person very badly and took Rajan () as your sweetheart.
Gerald Jai Prakash, bloody . If you really born for one father dont use others name to place blogs. Everyone know the way you cheated Mr. Shashi and Mr. Rajan. Dont blame others. First you see what kind of bloody ******* you are, then you comment on others. You have cheated your own brother in law, then its not a great deal for you to cheat Mr. Shashi and Mr. Rajan. Till Mr. Shashi was able run the show you were with him, after he closed the company you encouraged Mr. Rajan to start the company. You had showed beautiful colorful pictures to Mr. Rajan and his father at the time of opening the company. Till Mr. Rajan and his father had good money, you were with them, once they became empty hand you came out. How many girls life you have spoiled till now. That too you have played with a handicapped girl life. We all know Gerald who has placed the blogs above by using girls name. Atleast now try to think what you have done and rectify the things. I dont know what kind of shameless guy you are to use girls name to place blogs. Atleast live properly with your wife, dont spoil her life also like what you have done with other girls. Think this is last warning for you, if not god will put an end for you.
Dear Thomas the great,

I know very well who you are. If your mother has really slept only with your father, then come out with your true name and mention also your mobile number and e-mail ID. I am a man and I have mentioned my mobile number and e-mail ID. Complaints also needs to be cross verified.

Gerald Jayaprakash
gerald.[protected]@gmail.com
Hi All,

After going through all the complaints in this blog, we are very sure that the blogs mentioned above is all false and baseless and not really written by the people whose name appear. It is purely the work of a miscreant who is trying to create an amok. It is my kind request that whoever is doing this stop immediately or we need to take necessary action against whoever is creating this amok.

Firstly, I would like to inform you that Mr. Rajan and Mr. Gerald Jayaprakash worked in the senior management level for our organization namely Protos Infoscript Pvt. Ltd. (run jointly by me and my husband, Mr. Shashi Nair). During their tenure with us, they were very productive and very good team players to our organization, who took their responsibilities very religiously. We do not have any complaints against both of them and we still share a very good relationship with both of them, though both have resigned from our organization and took up a bigger responsibility with another organization or if both have or had started their own company. After reading this mail, I believe you all would come to a better understanding that Protos Infoscript was never taken for a task by either of the both. We do not want any fake complaints of them both relating to Protos Infoscript. Secondly, It is a shame on a person who is pulling innocent girls through this complaint, where a girl has to go to the extremes of crying for a pity on this blog.

King Regards,

Ramani Nair
On behalf of Shashi Nair
DEAR ALL,

MY CLIENT ALSO SMT.MAMTHA, ALSO HAVE BEEN DUPED BY THIS COMPANY OWNED BY MR.RAJAN.S. SHE HAS LOST RS.6 LAKHS, BY INVESTING IN HIS PROJECT, SHE IS FROM HYDERABAD AND HER NI IS [protected].
MY EARNEST REQUEST TO ALL OF YOU IS, DONT APPROACH THIS COMPANY BY NAME ACESCRIBE INFO TECH" OWNED BY MR.S.RAJAN, OTHERWISE, LIKE OTHERS YOU ALL WILL ALSO DUPED BY HIM AND YOU WILL BE LOOSING THE MONEY.FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATIONS, ASSIISSTANCE AND SUPPORT PLS CONTACT ME. D.SRISHAILA, ADVOCATE, BANGALORE, [protected], MY EMAIL ID IS [protected]@GMAIL.COM