[Resolved]  ACT Fibernet — Money Refund

It all started in August 2007, when I wanted to take a broadband connection. i wanted to use this for Voip as well as for internet connection at my place. I was put in touch with Beam Cable representative Naveen, from their Himayatnagar dealer office. I clearly communicated these requirements to him, for which he readily accepted.

He collected the deposit amount on 25th August 2007, vide receipt no. 59664. But then returned back in the first week of september saying, I need to upgrade to a higher tarrif plan to use these two (Voip and internet), and I refused the same and demanded for a cash refund of my 1620 Rupees.

But my repeated calls to their call centre, or to Naveen has fallen on deaf ears. couple of surprising facts is they never give their dealers landline number or the address. My repeated calls, at times is not answered, or is treated very badly.

Is this the way to cheat a customer? break away from promises? Dont we have any way to get justice??
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

If You Dont Get A Proper Response From Beam Regarding Your Complaints. Mail Your Problem To

[protected]@deccanmail.com Give Sub:Speak out
Or
To, [protected]@thehindu.co.in Sub: Downtown Mail.
Dear ACT Team

I was paid Rs.1524/- on 16th July 12:33 hrs to ACT for new connection But due to some service issue ACT sales team Mr.Nivas ( Mob# [protected]) he told me unable to fix new connection now, so I request him to cancel my new connection request & inform Mr.Nivas to Refund my amount Rs.1524/-. I called so many times to Mr. Nivas about my refund but still now I not yet received proper response, and I called several times to ACT CS the same response from them also.

I paid Rs.1524-/ july 16th now we are in almost sep. 90 days over but still I not received my refund, please ensure to check with concern person & refund my amount soon. As per CS team confirmation I will get call from ACT team but I am not received any call from ACT.

Name – Gopinath .K

Amount Paid Rs.1524/-

Best Regards,

Gopinath.K
hi sir/madam
i apply for new connection but then told not possible to give connection because box is not near so thay cant give internet connection to me
so plz refund to me amount back to me
my mobile number [protected]
in balapur road.

ACT Fibernet Phone
    ACT Fibernet Address
    Golden Heights, 59th "C" Cross, 4th “M” Block, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560010