[Resolved]  Action Shoes / Trecking — Poor standard

Recently I purchased a brand new action shoes for RS 550, from an outlet at Kharagpur, west bengal. The shoes hardly lasted for 5 days and i found it was very uneasy to wear on the inside of the shoe is coming out and repeatedly getting stuck with the shocks. I wonder this must be a duplicate shoe of action. I request to kindly take the neccessary action to avoid such duplicacy as because i purchase shoes with regard to the brand name.When I complained at the shop the ownert simply said he will get it repaired.Now i'm wondering what to do.
The add of the shop: NEW SHREECHARANESHU, c-228, Rly Market,
Gole Bazar, Kharagpur. 721301

Comments

I had bought a brand new campus shoes for Rs 1299, from an outlet at Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.The shoes hardly lasted for 25 days and I found very uneasy to wear because all side covers are broken .Please you do necessary step for customer satisfaction. so continuation the buying campus shoes.
Shop Name-ACTION SHOPPE
CIVIL LINES ALLAHABAD
NEAR INDIRA BHAWAN CHAURAHA
ALLAHABAD (UTTAR PRADESH)

I have brand New Shoes Of Campus of Rs. 800/- From Kumar Footware, Babarpur Road, Sahadara Hardly after 2.5 Months it has been totally Halat Kharab ho Gai
It is very surprise for me brand like Action is selling Like this shoes.

I want to replace these shoes Please Advice me.

Please advice.
sir i m seller of campus shoes from 2001 but today gettinng alots of complain in pc all item .we purchase shoes from jimmy sales siwan .bihar .is he authorised dealor or not .pls also send me about sceme .in 2009
I have purchase action shoes 1301RS. Bill no 5051by cash in ACTION EXCLUSIVE SHOWROOM 134-135, SAHU PLAZA, ALAMBAGH, SNEH NAGAR ROAD LUCKNOW.

But my Both shoes crack before warranty .

I have purchase on dated 09/11/2008.

Art no PC 516
Color MIX
SZ 7

So u kindly requested to you pls look in to matter

Warm Regards
Prashant jain
LUCKNOW
i have purchased action shoe from indira nagar lucknow up rs. 550/, after ten days i came to mumbai,
then i found in closed room its getting air lekage from sole and making odd noise, one month has gone i could not use this shoe what i can do because staying in mumbai please suggest me.
I regret to say that a pair Action shoes (srg 204s) which I purchased on26 January 2009 wide Retail Invoice No. 002829 which I experienced of very poor quality. I got it mended 4 times from Action Retail
Pathankot (Phone: [protected]) but the result is nil. The dealer said that the company could not take any liability in this regard. I do not believe the way out.

It is therefore requested to take interest in this matter so as to make your customer to have long cherished faith in your company.

Hope the matter will be expedited.

Dharminder Singh
I purchased fresh shoes of action from
Step in shoes,
goel shopping centr,
b dt.ali West
muai. cash memo no 8706 dt.24.05.09

after wearing it just for half an hour the bottom part came out from the base, when contacted the shop owner he said woh to aise hi ata hai, i[censored] want we can fix it, even after fixing it came out the very next day within one hour of wearing the shoes i dont know what to donow, but for your information my whole family wears action shoes but seems now will have to switch over to other brand if the problem is not solved.so you are requested to look in to the matter and settle if possible
I also have comlain of my sandles which are cracked twice within two months and shopkeeper second time refusing two replace it and taken my bill not giving to me what i do.
I had bought a brand new Action shoes for Rs 989/- bill no.27717, from an outlet at Calicut, Kerala.The shoes hardly lasted for 1 day and I found very uneasy to wear because all side covers are broken .Please you do necessary step for customer satisfaction. so continuation the buying Action shoes.
Shop Name-
The Max Foot Wear
S.M street
Calicut-673 001
Sir
I have purchase a pair of shoe action campus cps from your amritsar dealer khem singh footprints dated 30/12/2009, but with in 4 months shoes crack from front side so i want to replace my shoes on urgent basis

Navdeep Sharma

Dear Gentlemen
I have purchased DotCom shoes on festive occassion of Deepawali and after hardly wearing them 4 times the brand new shoes of your company torn off pls suggest to whom should I contact I have already returned shoe to the retailer from whom I have bought the shoes, but neither he has not returned me my hard earned mone. He further told me that company personnel would come on every Thursday and he would then inspect the shoes and tell further course of action which may take a month or so. I have purchased the same to attend one marriage function and now that retailer is saying that it would take 1 month in deciding what next be done by that time the marriage would be over and I have to purchse a new pair of shoes and that would definetly not from Action. Pls suggest to whom should I contact for early and prompt action. I have purchased shoes from Cine Style Bags & Shoes, Mansarovar, Jaipur. Contact Person at shop is Mr Anil Agarwal [protected],[protected].
I have purchased black colour shoe of size 6 for Rs 800/- (with an MRP of rs 899/-)and now what I feel about Action Co. is hard to express in words. I want either new pair of shoes or my money back at the earliest

I hope there would be a department in Action shoes who is taking care of customers??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????///

Rahul Mathur
SIR JI,
GREETINGS

I HAVE PURCHASED BRAND NEW ' ACTION SHOES' MODEL PC 9049 FOR RS.1189/- RECENTLY WIDE CASHMEMO NO.10376 DATED ON 17 NOV 2013 AND 'THE SHOES OF ACTION COMPANY' TORN OFF WITHIN 5 DAYS, SO THAT I HAD TO RETURN SHOES TO THE RETAILER ' SHRI SHYAM ENTERPRISES', SHOP NO 14, MALPURA BUS STAND, SANGANER, JAIPUR MOBILE [protected].DATED ON 24 NOV 2013. THE RETAILER HAS TOLD ME THAT COMPANY MAY TAKE ANY DECISION FOR THE SHOES WHETHER REFUND OR REPLACE. NOW WHAT I FEEL ABOUT ACTION COMPANY, IS HARD TO EXPRESS IN WORDS.
I WANT EITHER NEW PAIR OF SHOES OR MY HARD EARNED MONEY BACK AS EARLIEST,
I HOPE THAT ACTION COMPANY PERSONELS WILL RESOLVE IT.
THANKS
MANISH SHARMA
A-34, KISHAN COLONY
NEAR MALPURA GATE, SANGANER, JAIPUR 302029 RAJASTHAN
ramksharma.[protected]@gmail.com

sirji presently i purchase one simple slipar rate is 224 i live in ankleshvar gujrat and my cell number is [protected] after two three days slipar condition is very week quality is not good action is a brand name so please control our brand image

Complaint categoryCategory: Other