activateiusersignkvbmail.com — REGARDING ACTIVATION OF INTERNET BANKING

hasheem on May 6, 2011
I AM G MD HASHEEM A CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

peddaswamy's response, Sep 24, 2014
azhagurajmeenakshi's response, Jan 28, 2015
. I am B. Meenakshi, a customer of KVB. i am not able to use my internet banking facility by the password and pin i received. Pls activate by internet banking. My Ac no. [protected] My Mail Id. karubala@gmail.com. thank you.
azhagurajmeenakshi's response, Jan 28, 2015
Complaint comments  607 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have already posted complaints several times, I want to activate my account as soon as possible.

R.HEMAMALINI
My net banking user id and passward is locked. please unlock. a/c no;[protected].

yours faithfully
SRINIVASAN.R
CELL NO.[protected]
I HAVE ALREADY APPLIED FOR ONLINE BANKING. I HAVE RECEIVED THE ID AND PASSWORD. PL. DO THE NEEDFUL.
Dr.R.Muthuswamy - NAARAYANI HOSPITAL
CURRENT AC NO:[protected]
I AM SRINIVASAN.R MY INTERNET BANKING IS UNLOCKED MY AC. NO.[protected]

My Internet banking user id & password has been locked
So, I request you to kindly restart my Internet banking facility

My detail

M.Babu
user id ; 8020868
phone no ; [protected]
e mail - babu60001@gmail.com
SIR, I AM MAMTA SUNDRIYAL A CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
i am R.manikandan, i have received the internet banking user id and passward for closed cover, pls active my internet backing and my S/B A/C no : [protected] at P.N.ROAD BRANCH, TIRUPUR-641601.
I have already posted complaint. .But I could not trace the problem. The user id & pin is not working.I have posted 3 times . But there is no response, when will the a/c be activated. my ac no. is[protected].
MUTHUSWAMY .R, NAARAYANI HOSPITAL
REGARDING ACTIVATION OF INTERNET BANKING
I AM DR.R.MUTHUSWAMY PRO. IN M/S. NAARAYANI HOSPITAL A CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. MY CURRENT A/C NO. [protected]
Iam wrongly used net banking facility .so my login password & transaction password locked please issue the new passwords .my account details given below

NAME A.VIJAYAN

A/C NO [protected]

CUSTAMER ID 2549032
Dr.R.Muthuswamy - Naarayani hospital, i have current account kvb bank and received user id and pin number kindly activate my netbanking, my current account no.[protected] and 4times enter my complaint no response.
please activate my net banking service, send details to hanumantha.meena@gmail.com
Sir, Good evening. I VSB Koteswara Rao having a savings account at KVB, Tirupati Branch near Muncipal Office.I have received User Id, TPIN, Password in sealed cover. When i tried to activate for net banking, it was locked and asked to go for activateiuser@kvbmail.com to activate internet banking facility. My sb a/c no is.[protected] and my email and mobile no is registered in kvb Tirupati. I request early reply and activation of internet banking facility.
with regards
VSB KOTESWARA RAO 3-25 SRINIVASA PURAM
CHIEF ENGINEER rtd TIRUCHANOOR ROAD
T T DEVASTHANAMS TIRUPATI 517 503
TIRUPATI.
sir, i received internet banking user id and password, please activate the netbanking. my email id priyarahul_20@yahoo.co.in
My name is S.seenivasaragavan Sir i have an savings Bank Account in your bank.My SB A/c No [protected]. I want activate my Internet Banking.My Email Id seenivas1978@rediffmail.com, My Mobile [protected]. I wait for your reply
I AM JMH. IMRANKHAN AND I AM SB A/C OPEN AT YUR WHITES ROAD BRANCH AND I GOT MY PIN NUMBER AND PASSWORD IN THE SEALD COVER I REQUEST YOU TO ACTIVATE MY INTERNET BANKING FACILITY
I have SB Account In your Bank.I Have received the Internet Banking password & PIN Number.I request you to kindly activate my a/c for using net banking facility. My Email ID seenivas1978@rediffmail.com
I AM s.shanmugam A CUSTOMER OF KVB RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD & PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
please open my unlock internet accout no[protected].
I AM Liyakhat Alisandur, hospet, karnataka CUSTOMER OF KVB, I RECEIVED THE INTERNET BANKING PASSWORD AND PIN IN A SEALED CONDITION. SO I REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

activateiusersignkvbmail.com - REGARDING ACTIVATION OF INTERNET BANKING