[Resolved]  Adishwars Sony Center / Playstation 3 — Selling a Tampered Box Piece

I bought a PS3 from this sony center located in Infantry rd in B'lore and he wanted to give me the piece which was on display and said he dint have a new piece. Then the sales person said he would send a new box piece to my home address.In good fate i trusted him and paid for the PS3 and when he came home to deliver it the seal was tampered with and they put cellar tape over the seal thinking i was dumb enough not to notice it.To his bad luck my bro realised it and when asked why it was tampered with even after specifically telling him we wanted a seal piece, the sales rep says they had to stamp the warranty card and put it in the box , They he tought he was off the hook when we opened the box infront of him and found the card was not stamped and the wireless controller was on. Can you believe it , for all we know he might have just packed the display unit and sent it to us or maybe a second hand piece which a poor customer who already had used it and must have gond trough hell trying to get it fixed or replaced. Obviosly we declined to take it and told him either get us a new piece or give my money back and he agreed.This is way i tought my problems would be resolved by now but No. They said they dint have a new piece and was going to give my money back but was going to pay it by cheque.Now here i tought i would gift my family a PS3 for Christmas and since a cheque takes 2 days to clear,Xmas would have come and gone..Or by the way they even spelled my name wrong on the cheque. Just wanted to Thank them for spoiling Xmas for my family and me and i hope you all have a Merry Xmas Sony cause im sure i wont !!
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Mr Keith,

Greetings from Sony India Team,

At the outset, we apologise for the inconvenience caused by you. Please confirm have you bought the PlayStation- PS3 ?.Please register your complain on[protected]toll free) for assistance. You will surely get the solution.Sony believes in providing best support & services to their customers.

Warm regards