[Resolved]  Adith Multilingual Services Pvt Ltd — Adith Multilingual-Non payment

DO NOT work with Adith Multilingual! A project coordinator contacted me through TranslationDirectory com which my info. was listed. The coordinator assigned me some projects in a row. The total amount was INR. 4238

The account Dept. processed my invoices just on time. However, the payment was never made. Before two months, they requested me to submit new signed NDA in INR.50's stamp paper and I did it. Then they informed me that they will send my payment tomorrow itself. But I didn't received it yet. (Now, it had passed already 8months from the payment due date....). Since then, they have not replied any of my emails!!

Comments

At last I received my pending payment from Adith Multilingual. I am waiting for last 9 months for the same. Anyway I like inform you about this...

Adith Multilingual Services Pvt Ltd — NON-PAYMENT FOR TRANSLATION WORK DONE

I WAS CONTACTED BY ARUN CHAVAN FROM ADITH MULTILINGUAL IN JUNE 2009 ABOUT A PROJECT FOR TRANSLATION. I AM A FREE-LANCE TRANSLATION FROM PUNE. MR. CHAVAN GAVE ME VARIOUS JOBS FOR TRANSLATION FROM JUNE 2009 TO SEPTEMBER. THE COMPANY ALSO SENT ME PURCHASE ORDERS FOR THESE JOBS. I NEVER MISSED A DEADLINE. I SENT THEM INVOICES ACCORDINGLY, BUT AFTERWARDS, THEY SIMPLY DID NOT ANSWER ANY OF MY EMAIL RENINDERS. THEY NEVER INDICATED THAT MY JOBS HAVE BEEN REJECTED. THAT MEANS THEY HAVE WILFULLY FAILED TO PAY MY DUES. I AM SO CONFIDENT OF MY QUALITY AND PUNCTUALITY THAT I AM WILLING TO ACCEPT ANY CHALLANGE THAT I MY TRANSLATION WAS O[censored]NACCEPTABLY POOR QUALITY.

I HAVE ALL THE DATA TO PROVE THIS, INCLUDING THEIR AGREEMENT.

I AM A VERY RENOWNED TRANSLATION FOR ENGLISH<>MARATHI<> HINDI TRANSLATIONS, HAVING DONE OVER 20 NOVEL TRANSLATIONS, WHICH HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED AND VERY WELL LIKED.

THE AMOUNT THE COMPANY IS SUPPOSED TO PAY ME IS OVER RS.20000/-.

WHEN I SAW OTHER COMPLAINTS AGAINST THIS COMPANY, I WAS REALLY SHOCKED THAT I HAVE BEEN DUPED. BUT THE OTHER TRANSLATORS AND OTHER PROFESSIONALS DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO TAKE THIS COMPANY TO TASK.

I, HOWEVER, AM GOING TO GO FURTHER AND SEND THE COMPANY A LEGAL NOTICE. I WOULD SAY THAT IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO JOIN ME, THEY ARE WELCOME.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT A TRANSLATION COMPANY HAS DUPED ME TOTALLY. IN ALL MY CAREER AS A PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATOR, I HAVE NEVER COME ACROSS SUCH A FLY-BY- NIGHT COMPANY. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PAID FOR MY SERVICES BY COMPANIES AND PEOPLE FROM DELHI, HYDERABAD, MUMBAI, CHENNAI, PUNE, USA, AUSTRALIA, FRANCE, AND DUBAIL, WHOM I AM NEVER LIKELY TO MEET IN PERSON.

WHEN I SAW THE COMPANY PROFILE (UNFORTUNATELY, MUCH LATER), I WAS ASTONISHED THAT SUCH A LARGE COMPANY SHOULD RESORT TO SUCH PETTY PILFERAGE. BUT I AM NOT ABOUT TO JUST SIT AND SUSTAIN MY LOSS.
Hi guys,

Thanks to your postings, I managed to take a little revenge against this company, on my behalf and on yours. They contacted me out of the blue, offered me a good price per source word and sent a job to be done without other details about payment, which arouse my suspicion and made me browse the net for details. I found these details with you, guys, thanks a lot for the information.

What the people from this company don't know yet is that they will never get the translation from me and I also prepared a print screen with this page with your complaints which I will send to them later and ask them to explain why they didn't pay you. Of course they won't answer, this type of people never do, but I thought it was nice to share this to you, just for you to feel better that there are people who fight against crooks.

All the best regards.
Adith Multilingual is nothing but a bunch of CROOKS who would do anything for money... I have been sending them 20+ e-mails EVERY DAY since May, thus overloading their e-mail boxes, and they have promised to pay me in June.. Well, now it's June, and... surprise... they still haven't made the payment. I've obviously continued to send them 20+ e-mails every day, and I won't stop until they pay me. I can go on for years, I've got ADSL connection at home... ;)
They owe me nearly 3, 000 USD, so I'm determined to get my money...

This is why I don't trust Indian agencies! I've worked with 4 Indian translation agencies, and well, 3 of them have paid me (weeks late!), and Adith Multibonkers just keep on coming up with ridiculous excuses for non-payment..

I repeat: Whatever you do... DO NOT ACCEPT WORK FROM ADITH MULTILINGUAL!!!