[Resolved]  adsbazzar.com Fraud — adsbazzar.com FRAUD

Lately I received an Email from this Manoj who said he has earned Rs. 24000/- from this site www.adsbazzar.com so I went ahead and paid them Rs. 700/-.. their website is worth around 5000 $ and thus I had no hesitation in paying an amount of Just Rs. 700/- into their account Sharkeye Creations, I paid the money into their current account ( which details they have now removed from their website! ). Tried calling their number[protected] no response what so ever ! EMAILED them for a refund [protected]@adsbazzar.com no reply what so ever even after 3 reminders.. the they Crooks / fraudsters?
Most Certainly!
The information they are sending by email is not worth one Rupee also..
Please guys don't get cheated.. it's your hard earned money, please learn from my mistake..
Also I have reported this matter to Mumbai Cyber Crime cell.. as I have details of the current account to which I had made the payment.. and all the emails as record that I have asked for a 30 day money back as they have displayed on their website..
Unhappy Earnings..
In the last 1 month I did not earn a single penny form their advise..
Please guys and gals don't fall into their trap.. they are frauds..cheats.. beggars.. crooks.. cons..

Complaint categoryCategory: Other