Afni, Inc. — fradulent bills from Afni, Inc.!!!!!

alissandro alfonso mineo
I also received a letter from Afni, Inc. When I contacted them (after waiting 40 minutes), I was told it was from 1993. The person I spoke with told me that they could in fact report it on my credit if the debt had never been reported previously. I have contacted Clark Howard about it and am waiting to hear back. I will post with an update as soon as I do.

Comments

Afni, Inc. — Fradulent bill

i got one for500., something. it did not look right from the start.i have never had a pnone from verizon nor gte.i hope people on fixed incomes have not paid these bills! how low can you get! get a job like the rest of the world has to.the adress to mail it to was,bloomington,il.and the phone # was completley different than the other ones. i will also be contacting the BBB,please people, do NOT give you;re s.s. # to ANYONE!! lets put these scum bags away!!!

Afni, Inc. — Fradulent charges

I got a collection notice today. I have never had a verizon account. Too late at night to talk to the billing dept, but this whole thing seemed "phishy".

I reported it to the FTC already, will be calling verizon.

Michael Kenny, do you have the website address or phone number for the REAL Afni so that we can file a complaint with them?

Afni, Inc. - fradulent bills from Afni, Inc.!!!!!

Company:Afni, Inc.