[Resolved]  AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK BURKINA FASO (ADB) — Subject: FROM: MR.ABU MUSA

From MR ABU MUSA Wed Jan 14 07:09:44 2009
Return-Path: <[protected]@eircom.net>
Authentication-Results: mta149.mail.in.yahoo.com from=eircom.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 159.134.118.54 (HELO mail25.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net) (159.134.118.54)
by mta149.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:10:47 +0530
Received: (qmail 26507 messnum 16403984 invoked from network[86.43.60.103/webmail03.webmail.cra.eircom.net]); 14 Jan 2009 01:40:46 -0000
Received: from webmail03.webmail.cra.eircom.net (HELO webmailclassic.eircom.net) (86.43.60.103)
by mail25.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net (qp 26507) with SMTP; 14 Jan 2009 01:40:46 -0000
From: "MR ABU MUSA" <[protected]@eircom.net>
Reply-To: <abu.[protected]@rocketmail.com>
To: ...
Subject: FROM: MR.ABU MUSA
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 01:39:44 +0000
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Organization: Eircom Net (http://www.eircom.net/)
Content-Length: 3787

BURKINA FASO (ADB)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.
TEL:[protected]

DEAR FRIEND,

THIS MAIL WILL COME AS SURPRISE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THIS MAIL. WELCOME THIS LETTER IN THE GREAT ALLAH, I AM MR.ABU MUSA, THE DIRECTOR OF THE ACCOUNT & AUDITING DEPT, AT THE AFRICADEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB) OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA. WITH DUEWITH DUE RESPECT, I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU ON A BUSINESS TRANSACTION THAT WILL BE BENEFICIAL TO BOTH O[censored]S. AT THE BANK'S LAST ACCOUNT/AUDITINAG EVALUATIONS, I CAME ACROSS AN OLD ACCOUNT WHICH WAS BEING MAINTAINED BY A FOREIGN CLIENT WHO WE LEARNT DIED ON A SUDDEN MOTOR ACCIDENT ALONG TOGO ROAD ON HIS WAY BACK TO BURKINA FASO WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY HIS WIFE AND HIS ONLY CHILD ON 6TH NOV.2003.
SINCE THE DECEASED WAS UNABLE TO RUN THIS ACCOUNT SINCE HIS DEATH.

THE ACCOUNT HAS REMAINED DORMANT WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF HIS FAMILY SINCE IT WAS PUT IN A SAFE DEPOSIT ACCOUNT IN THE BANK FOR FUTURE INVESTMENT BY THE CLIENT. SINCE HIS DEMISE, NOBODY, NOT EVEN THE MEMBERS OF HIS FAMILY HAVE APPLIED FOR CLAIMS OVER THIS FUND AND IT HAS BEEN IN THE SAFE DEPOSIT ACCOUNT UNTIL I DISCOVERED THAT.IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED SINCE OUR CLIENT IS A FOREIGN NATIONAL AND WE ARE SURE THAT HE HAS NO NEXT OF KIN HERE TO FILE CLAIMS OVER THE MONEY. AS THE DIRECTOR OF THE DEPT, THIS DISCOVERY WAS BROUGHT TO MY OFFICE SO AS TO DECIDE WHAT IS TO BE DONE. WITH THE FEW PERSONNEL IN MY DEPT, I DECIDED TO SEEK WAYS THROUGH WHICHTO TRANSFER THIS MONEY OUT OF THE BANK AND OUT OF THE COUNTRY TOO.

THE TOTAL AMOUNT IN THE ACCOUNTS IS TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS (USD 10, 500, 000.00). WITH OUR POSITIONS AS A STAFF OF THE BANK, I CANNOT OPERATE FOREIGN ACCOUNTS AND CANNOT LAY BONAFIDE CLAIM OVER THIS MONEY. WHILE CONTEMPLATING ON WHAT TO DO, I CAME ACROSS YOUR EMAIL CONTACT IN THE INTERNET DIRECTORY AND I DECIDED TO ASK YOU FOR HELP TOTRANSFER THIS MONEY OUT OF THE COUNTRY TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

THE CLIENT IS A FOREIGN NATIONAL AND YOU WILL ONLY BE ASKED TO ACT AS HIS NEXT OF KIN OR BUSINESS PARTNER. I WILL SUPPLY YOU WITH ALL NECESSARY INFORMATION AND BANK DATA TO ASSIST YOU IN BEING ABLE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TO ANY BANK OF YOUR CHOICE WHERE THIS MONEY COULD BE TRANSFERRED TO.

I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE AWAY FORTY %( 40%) TO YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE AND TEN(10%) FOR ANY EXPENSES THAT MIGHT ARISE DURING THE TRANSACTION OF THIS TRANSFER. I WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS ABSOLUTELY 100% GUARANTEE SINCE I WORK IN THIS BANK WHICH IS WHY YOU SHOULD BE CONFIDENT IN THE SUCCESS OF THIS TRANSACTION BECAUSS YOU WILL BE UPDATED WITH INFORMATION AS AT WHEN DESIRED.

I WILL PLEASE WISH YOU KEEP THIS TRANSACTION SECRET AS I AM HOPING TO RETIRE WITH MY SHARE OF THIS MONEY AT THE END OF TRANSACTION WHICH WILL BE WHEN THIS MONEY IS SAFELY IN YOUR ACCOUNT. I WILL THEN COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR SHARING OF THE MONEY ACCORDING TO THE PREVIOUS AGREED PERCENTAGE. YOU MIGHT EVEN HAVE TO ADVISE US ON POSSIBILITIES OF INVESTMENT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSEWHERE OF OUR CHOICE. MAY GOD HELP YOU TO HELP ME TO A RESTIVE RETIREMENT AMEN.

PLEASE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND ENQUIRIES FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS OR CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER[protected] FOR ORAL DISCUSSION.. DO NOT HESITATE TO FURNISH ME WITH YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE LINE FOR EASY AND EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION.
I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE PLEASE!!!
THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED,

BELLOW IS MY RESIDENT CONTACT ADDRESS AND MY TELEPHONE LINE
SIEGE SOCIAL: 01BP 452001 -OUAGADOUGOU 01
TEL:[protected]

MR.ABU MUSA

[protected][protected][protected]-----
Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Comments

boa noite mr, eu que eu posso lhe ajudar.?
I am sick of receiving this kind of Email. Where is The FBI, the CIA, AFP, please do something, they all Nigerians and Ghaneans.

PLEASE MY DEAR I WANT YOU TO READ THIS MAIL CAREFULY AND MAIL ME BACK

From The Desk Of Mr.Raheem Bin
African Development Bank
Burkina Faso (ADB)
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
Tel:[protected]

Dear Friend,

It will be a surprise for you to receive this mail. Welcome this
letter in the name of God, I am Mr.Raheem Bin, the director of the account & auditing dept, at the
African Development Bank (ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa. With duerespect, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be
beneficial to both o[censored]s. At the bank's last account/auditing evaluations, I came across an old account which was being maintained by a foreign client who we learnt died on a sudden motor accident along Togo road on his way back to
Burkina Faso with his entire family his wife and his only child on 6th Nov.2003.

Since the deceased was unable to run this account since his death. The account has remained dormant without the knowledge of his family since it was put in a safe deposit account in the bank for future investment by the client. Since his demise, nobody, not even the members of his family have applied for claims over this fund and it has been in the safe deposit account until I discovered that. it cannot be claimed since our client is a foreign national and we are sure
that he has no next of kin here to file claims over the money.

As the director of the dept, this discovery was brought to my office so as to decide what is to be done. With the few personnel in my dept, I decided to seek ways through
which to transfer this money out of the bank and out of the country too. The total amount in the accounts is ten million five hundred thousand dollars (USD 10, 500, 000.00). with our positions as a staff of the bank,

I amhandicapped because I cannot operate foreign accounts and cannot lay bonafide claim over this money. while contemplating on what to do, I came across youremail contact in the internet directory and I decided to ask you for help to
transfer this money out of the country to your account in your country, the client is a foreign national and you will only be asked to act as his next of kin or business partner. I will supply you with all necessary information and bank data to assist you in being able to transfer this money to any bank of your choice where this money could be transferred to.

I have decided to give away forty %( 40%) to you for your assistance and ten(10%) for any expenses that might arise during the transaction of this transfer. I want to assure you that this transaction is absolutely 100% guarantee since I work in this bank which is why you should be confident in the success of this transaction because you will be updated with information as at when desired.

I will please wish you keep this transaction secret as I am hoping to retire with my share of this money at the end of transaction which will be when this money is safely in your account. I will then come over to your country for
sharing of the money according to the previous agreed percentage. You might even have to advise us on possibilities of investment in your country or elsewhere of our choice. May god help you to help me to a restive retirement, Amen.

Please for further information and enquiries feel free to contact me through my email address or call me on this number[protected] For oral discussion. Do
not hesitate to furnish me with your private telephone line for easy and effective communication.
I am waiting for your urgent response please!!!
Thanks and remain blessed.
Bellow is my resident contact address and my telephone line
Siege social: 01bp 452001 -Ouagadougou 01

Mark as unread
Junk
Not junk
View message source
This message is too wide to fit your screen. Show full message © 2009 Microsoft Privacy Legal Help Central Account Feedback
Walam Kibba <[protected]@yahoo.com> | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: [protected]@yahoo.com

Subject: Goodnews for you.Recieve your Cashier's Cheque urgently.

Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 23:03:09 IST

Dear Friend,

How are you doing?.Hope you haven't forgotten me, iam Walam Kibba, manager at the African development bank, burkina faso here in west africa, who contacted you sometime ago to assist me, to secure the release of a deceased customer's fund into your bank account.

Though, you weren't able to assist me up to the conclusion stage in that transaction by then, iam very much happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transfered under the assistance, and co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay.Presently, iam in Paraguay for investment projects with my share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts, and attempts to assist me on the transfering of the fund, and i makes sure that you aren't left behind or out from the benefits of the transaction.Hence, i have kept aside for you the total sum of :$675, 000 (Six hundred, and seventy-five thousand, Usa-dollars) in the 'CASHIER'S CHEQUE'.My new partner, and i have agreed to compensate you with that aboved said amount for all your past efforts, and attempts to assist me in that past successful matters.

I have appreciated your kind efforts at that time very much, so feel very free to contact the bank's secretary via his below email address, and the name of the secretary of the African development bank is: MR.FISAYO.M.TAJU.And make sure that you instructed him on how to send the 'CASHIER'S CHEQUE' to you, and please do let me know immediately you receives the 'CASHIER'S CHEQUE' so that we can share the joy together after all the stress at those past times ago.

At the moment, Iam very busy here because of the investment projects of which my partner, and i were having at hands presently, and finally remember that i had left an instruction to the secretary of the African development bank: MR.FISAYO.M.TAJU.Therefore, as soonest as you contacts him for the said 'CASHIER'S CHEQUE' to be sent to you, he will surely send the 'CASHIER'S CHEQUE' to you.

Below is the contact of the secretary of the African development bank, burkina faso. Contact person: MR.FISAYO..M.TAJU.Secretary African development bank(ADB).Ouagadougou, burkina faso.Email Address: [protected]@yahoo.com

Thank's from,
Walam Kibba.

Fisayo Taju <[protected]@yahoo.com> | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: sunil sharma <[protected]@rediffmail.com>

Subject: Contact The Dhl Courier Service Company For Your Package Right now.Tel:+[protected].

Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 16:50:53 IST

Dear Sunil Sharma,

Thanks for your prompt email been recieved, and also as you have contacted me for your Confirmable Bank Cheque of $675, 000, United States Dollars on time.I have been to our Bank's Reconciliation Department with the Cheque to confirm if the Cheque has Expired or getting near to the date of expiration and, Mrs.Mary Ouattara, the Directress of the Reconciliation Department of our bank here told me that before the Cheque will Get to your hand that it will expire.

Therefore, i wrote to my former manager an urgent email, and he has instructed me on what to do.Based on his instructions, I quickly told Mrs.Mary Ouattara, the Directress of the Reconciliation Department of our bank to cash the $675, 000, United States Dollars, and she has conveted it into a cash payment to avoid loosing this fund under Expiration of the Cheque as my former manager whom has compensated you with this said fund have travelled to Paraguay with his colleague in business.

And might not be back till the next four months according to how his statement was made before he left.He has instructed me to send the cash payment to you through the, DHL COURIER COMPANY, in a consignment packaged as an African clothes box.What you have to do right now is to contact the, DHL COURIER COMPANY, as soonest as possible to know when they will deliver Your Consignment to you because of the expiring date as well.

For your kind information, my former manager has paid for the delivery Charge, and the Insurance premium.The only money of which you will send to the, DHL COURIER COMPANY, inorder for them to deliver your Consignment directly to your Residential Address in your country is only the sum of: ($350) Three Hundred, and fifty United States Dollars only being their Security Keeping Charge for your consignment at their Courier Company so far.

Again, don't be confused or deceived by anybody to pay anyother money except this ($350) US Dollars only and nothing more.My former manager had wanted to pay this Security Keeping Charge for you, but the, DHL COURIER COMPANY, refused, and said No, because they don't know when, and how long you will stay to contact them for the consignment, and also incase of demurrage upon the said consignment (package).

You have to quickly contact the, DHL COURIER COMPANY, right now, and for the delivery of your consignment with this your below informations;fill this infos at the below:-

1.Your Full Name:...
2.Your Residential Address:...
3.Your Telephone Number:...
4.Your Age:...
5.Your Country:...
6.Your Occupation:...
7.Your Gender:...
8.Your Marital Status:...

THE DHL COURIER COMPANY Manager's Name: Mr.Erasmus Onwuvuariri.
THE DHL COURIER COMPANY Manager's Telephone Number : +[protected].
THE DHL COURIER COMPANY Email Address: [protected]@rocketmail.com

Finally, make sure that you re-confirms your Residential address, and Direct telephone number to THE DHL COURIER COMPANY, oncemore to avoid any Mistake on the Delivery, and make sure that you asks them to give you the Tracking number to enable you track your package over there as soonest as you have paid their Security Keeping Charge of ($350), and to know when it will get to your door step, so that You can sign on it as well.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soonest as you receives this email, and send immediately to them, the security keeping charge payment of ($350) inorder to avoid any further delay, and for them to expedite immediate actions.You should urgently go ahead to fill carefully, the above infos, and send it in conjuction with their Security Keeping Charge of ($350).

Make sure that you sends the filled infos via their email address, and make sure also that you sends their Security Keeping Charge of (($350) through the Western Union Money Transfer Or the Money Gram, any of your choice is available here in burkina faso for their recieval.Make sure also that you sends to them via their email address the sent money informations such like the;Control number-mtcn- Etc.

Make sure that you follows up these above instructions carefully inorder to get your package delivered at your door step in your country.(While sending the Security Keeping charge to them, use this below reciever's infos to send it).Here are the DHL COURIER SERVICE COMPANY'S RECIEVER'S INFORMATION BELOW:-

Reciever's Name: Mr.Erasmus Onwuvuariri.
Reciever's Address: 173 Avenue Yennegah, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
Reciever's Country: Burkina faso, West Africa.
Reciever's Telephone Number: Tel:+[protected].

Note this very clearly, the DHL COURIER COMPANY, don't know the Content of the Box.I have registered it as a Box of Africa clothes.They Dont know that the content was money.This is to avoid them Delaying with the Box or to charge a very higher rate or much tax than the ($350) for their Security Keeping charge.

Don't ever let them know that your box Content was money.Remember to reward me with any amount of money which may touches your heart or mind to give to me if you recieves the package for my good services to you.Congratulations!!.Goodluck as well.Contact the Dhl courier service company right now.

My Best Regards,
Mr.Fisayo Taju.
Secretary of the Bank.

Afroasiasweep Take <[protected]@yahoo.com> | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: sunil sharma <[protected]@rediffmail.com>

Subject: Re: REPLY AS FAST U CAN

Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 02:44:34 IST

Note: To help protect your privacy, images from this message have been blocked.View images | What is this?

DEAR SUNIL,

IM IN RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL, AND I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FILE IN YOUR FAVOUR ALL DOCUMENTATIONS TO PROVE YOUR TRANSFER.

I HEREBY ADVICE YOU TO CONTACT THE PAYMENT OFFICER WITH DETAILS BELOW.

BANK NAME; BARCLAYS BANK PLS
WEBSITE; www.barclays.com
CONTACT NAME ; DR WYSE WAYNE
EMAIL; [protected]@HOTMAIL.COM
TEL; [protected].

DO CONTACT HIM ENCLOSING YOUR PASSPORT IDS, AND FULL DETAILS TOGATHER WITH YOUR NOMINATED BANKING DETAILS.

KEEP ME POSTED FOR DIRECTIVES.

REGARDS,

MARTINS...

--- On Fri, 8/21/09, sunil sharma <[protected]@rediffmail.com> wrote:

From: sunil sharma <[protected]@rediffmail.com>
Subject: Re: REPLY AS FAST U CAN
To: [protected]@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, August 21, 2009, 5:51 AM

my adress is SUNIL SHARMA G-2 SHIV SHAKTI APARTMENT KHARIWAD NANI DAMAN DAMAN 396210 U/T INDIA .Do you have any website ??? lot of SCAMS are going on .Rember one thing i am not going to pay single penny any where till i get .I this world except GOD no one is going to give any thing in FREEEEEEEEEE .Thanks Sunil Sharma
On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 14:55:06 +0530 wrote
>Dear Friend
How are things generally?Please i want to know what is really the matter, i have been expecting your mail, Are you no more interested on the business?if your still interested try to reply as soon as possible by givenme details below
Full nameSUNIL SHARMA
Nationality INDIAN
City DAMAN
Full address www.indiamart.com/sunshaine Iam the Owner .
ID/PROVE, National passport or drivers license or pan card
Mobile No [protected]

Note: Forwarded message attached
>-- Original Message --
>Subject:
>From:
>Mr.[protected]@swip004.ftl.affinity.com, [protected]@swip004.ftl.affinity.com | Add to Address book |This is spam
>To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
>Subject: URGENT REPLY
>Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 23:32:26 IST
>Mr. Martins Jossy
>Lloyds TSB Pacific Limited
>London Branch
>United Kingdom
>I am a staff of Lloyds TSB Group attached in Private Banking Services.
>I am contacting you concerning a customer and, an investment placed
>under our banks management 13 years ago, I contacted you independently of
>our investigation and no one is informed of this communication and I
>would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of
>interest to you.
>Contact me on my email; [protected]@yahoo.com
>As soon
as i hear from you, i shall furnish you with more details about this
>transaction.
>Regards,
>Mr.Martins Jossy.
>my dear we dont know each other how we can believe each other .I know lot of SCAMS are going on .Thanks Sunil Sharma India
Subject: The details of your consignment.

Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 17:13:28 IST

Dear Sunil,

The consignment contains $675, 000 dollars hidden inside the box, and 180 pieces of africa clothes.The $675, 000 dollars hidden inside the box wasn't known to other officers of the dhl courier service.It is only Haruna Ouedraogo, the dhl packaging unit officer, and I knew that the box contains huge amount of money.

I have promised to give him some amount of money if by the time you recieves your consignment over there in your country.And you will send to me some amount as my gift, and i will give him some amount out of mine, and he has agreed before we have registered the box as a consignment of african clothes.

I did this because the cheque has over stayed with me at my office desk, and idon't want you to spend alot of money to transfer the huge sum into your bank account.Because transfering this huge sum will cost you alot and you might not be ready to pay the transfer charge for the huge sum from our bank to your account.

This is another reason why i have chosen to convey the money to you via the dhl courier service by the help of this noble man Haruna Ouedraogo, the dhl packaging unit officer.I hope i have clearified to you to your maximum understanding.

Thank's from,
Mr.fisayoTaju.
damn sure this guys are some sort of hackers!!! all they talk about are dead poeple! and what not. here is what i got

Saturday, March 20, 2010 8:18 AM
From: "Adams Kam" <[protected]@anit.az>

CAN I TRUST YOU?

Good Day,

I am Mr Adams Kam, personal Assistant to the Branch Manager of Africa Development Bank (A.D.B) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me.

The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary of the US$5.5 million dollars, In one of our foreign customer account, who is an investor, Gold Merchant and Federal Government contractor.(Dr. Ahmed Khan. From Iraq) who died along with his entire family during the Iraq war, in 2006.

The Fund is currently in a suspense account awaiting claim, the bank made a public notice that they are ready to release this fund to any of his relatives abroad.

In that regard, i decided to seek your consent for this prospective opportunity.
Have it at the back of your mind, that the transaction does not involve any risk and does not need much engagement from you, since i am familiar with this kind of transaction being an insider. Necessary modalities will be worked out to enable us carry out the fund claim under a legitimate arrangement.

I have resolved to offer you 40% of the total fund, 10% for sundry expenses that maybe incurred during the process of executing this transaction and 50% percent for me.I will give you more details about the transaction when I receive your affirmative response.

I'm waiting to hear from you soon.

My Sincere regards,

Mr. Adams Kam.
From: "Sifiso Mabaso" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
To [protected]@ro.ru
yes you can!

zDear partner,

Thanks a lot for your reply, i want both o[censored]s to join hand togetter to let our bank here transfer the money into your bank account, i want you to follow my instrustion on this business, i need your trust in this business.

For choosen you is how God made it to be, because i don't know you, but when I came across your contact information (email contact)through the internet in my search for a reliable and trust-worthy fellow, my instinct pointed so much toward you, I had to pray over it before my contact to you.

It took me one week before I made up my mind to contact you over my offer, so i regarded it to be the wish of God for me to have contacted you over my proposal. I said to myself trust can only be build by trusting in God .I have given you the maximum trust i can ever give to anyone, so please do not betray it, and i respect your position.

Do understand that both o[censored]s, are to work as one team to inherit this fund, as you know I am your insider in this transaction and I promise to be updating you in all developments as your insider. I advise you to feel free with me for all is going to be well with us. I have never contacted any other person in this transaction; I want to handle this business with you alone.

Before we proceed further, I will like you to send me the follows information for concrete relationship, Office & Home telephone, Fax number, Home & Office address And a scaned photo of your ID, for easy locating after the transfer. Bear in mind that phone communication will be much important to sort-out this transaction easily.

I am of average age, married to a wife, and blessed with three children. The perfection of this transaction has so far consumed a great amount of money, energy and is the life line to the future of me and my family, so I do need your assistance in providing a good bank account, your co-operation both morally and financially, your trust and confidence in our ability to finalise this transfer to our mutual benefit, and your guarantee for my share of the money when the transfer has been effected into your bank account, and my security when I do come to your country to collect my share of the money, so I will want you to think again, and inform me if you will guarantee me of all these.

whn i receive your return i will send you application text which you shall retype with your banking information and send it immediately to the foreign remittance department of the bank for the approval and onward transfer of the fund into your nominated bank.

After sending the application please get me inform immediately to enable me follow it up at once and to get you inform of the developments regards this transaction.

Call me on my private number for more explanations: +[protected].

Almighty God will bless us more abundantly.

from: sifiso to Mr khan

Mr khan i'm just a poor south african guy who needs money just like you! but never in my life can i give you my bank details unless 'if' giving you an account with no money in it sir !that i do for you! if we agreeing to that i will send you the documents you needed right away!

Dear friend,

Thanks for your message. i dont have anything to do with your account that money is in, what i wanbt you to do is if you are ready to do this transaction with me i want you to forward me all the information that i need from you. then i will send you an pplication which you will fill and tender it to the bank.

Adams.
African Development Bank is a DEVELOPMENT bank.
It is NOT a commercial bank.
There is no individual account there, for you to claim.
You cannot open a personal account there.

So forget about that million for you to claim.

Fraudster claimed to be Rev. Dr. Mike Comboro, Director
of Remittance African Development Bank may send you an email later
and said that your moneyfirts US$10, 000 have been loaded for transfer to you via Western Union
and he asked you to track it at www.westernunion.com. He gave you the MTCN
and Sender First and Last Name.

You tracked and the result is POSITIVE. Indeed you are happy but you cannot claim it.
You contacted the Director, he replied and said that they have checked it out
and found out the reason as to why you cannot claim - it is because the bank
have loaded the MILLIONS to Western Union and Western Union Control Unit in USA
needs LEGAL PAPER soonest. So you have to pay and send the money to the bank
via Western Union.

What actually happened was, they have loaded probably US$10 (Ten Only) onto Western Union
and obtained the MTCN number. They gave it to you for you to track it. You saw it positive
but Western Union did not show who is the receiver, which country, how much, when sent.
The tracking result only require you to fill in MTCN and Sender name.

And the results only said: Ready for pick up by receiver.

I suggest Western Union and Money Gram shows a complete tracking result like what DHL
and UPS have. Complete information and sender, date send, amount sent, from which country
and also who is the receiver, amount sent, receiver country.

If you receive an email from African Development Bank Burkina Faso or similar, take a big
stick and hit your head hard untiul you become unconcious. This will save your money.

If you think of donating, look at people around your house, there are many people in needs.
Go and gdonate to the poor instead to the fraudster.

Once Bitten Twice Shy
If your country wants to built power plant and need a loan, the go to that bank.
If your company want a loan to do infrastructure project, may be that is the correct bank.

Go to google search and type African Development Bank and serch
you will find out that the bank is not a commercial bank.

Go to:

kindly inform me the e-mail address of the African Development Bank (ADB) in BURKINA FASO, Weat Africa.
i am also receivving this email for several times
I am tired of this mail that aways come to me about transacting a business for the people who have died long time ago demanding details about me and more so even money which is very difficult to get in this poor country of ours. I gues this people should be killers because they only talk about the dead people.
So please I need some help because there is a man called Ben has done me bad as every time I could waste money to call, time to shaff and leaving my work which could have help me. I promise never to repet the same mistake again.

Regards from OLARA SAM