Agrawal Packers & Movers DRS Group Kind Attn Mr. Vyas mobile No. [protected] — GHAR TO NAHI PAR TENSION LA DE - Cheating by company and I lost money and facing problems

girish pandey
I am loosing approximately 48000/ due to mishandling of my materials from Agrawal Packers & Movers DRS Group company.

Following items were missing ( as of now),

1. DVD player ( Brand new with company packing) USA Make @6800/-
2. Phillips Electric Steam Iron 2500/-
3. Aqua Guard E boiling ( Eureka Fobs) it was all most new but used one.6500/-
4. Pressure Cooker small ………700/-
I need to check for other items

Following items were broken

1. Bike Hero Honda ( Expenditure is 10000/ + from authorised servise center)
2. Study table chair 3000/ -
3. AC 1.5 ton ( Repairing expenditure is 4200 from authorised servise center
4. Microwave glass but working ( Repairing expenditure is 1900 from authorised servise center )
5. laptop Screen cracks but working with problems
6. Fridge ( Plenty of dents ) but working
7. Hero Winner ( Expenditure is 3500 for repairing because parts are not availabe)
8. Cycle broken partly It may repair for 300
9. Bag ( Suitcase broken ) It may repair for 300
10 Keys of Washing Machine ( panel need to be changed @ 3100/-
11 Trolley Completly broken 600/- New trolle charges are 1600
12 Swing part missing It cant be used without parts and its cost was 7500/-
I have to check for other items ....

Please note - Almost all Plastic carets ( Standard packing boxes) were opened.

From Past three months I am trying no proper respose or action in this regards.

Kind Attn Mr. Vyas mobile No. [protected] Agrwal Packer & Movers

Noida Police ( for Sector 58) is transfering the case from Noida to Bangalore.

I wrote to different people of Agrawal Packers and movers but no action till date. Below are the E-mail id of different Agrawal packers and movers

Dear Mr. S.Nagasainathan

With good expectation I booked my household materials from your company and not getting response as well service for that I paid premier amount. As per your terms and condition I paid 100% advance , Tax, Insurance and not got the services as well as suffering for loss of my materials.
My household materials was booked on Aug 26, 2007 from Bangalore and reached to me finally at Sep 17, 2007 in Noida

LR No 533564 , Ar /Date 93161 , Bill no 88715 ,

PB OOXSI NO [protected]

GC No 533564

[protected]@hotmail.com, [protected]@hotmail.com, [protected]@hotmail.com; [protected]@agarwalpackers.com, [protected]@agarwalpackers.com, [protected]@agarwalpackers.com, [protected]@hotmail.com, [protected]@hotmail.com, [protected]@agarwalpackers.com

I have signed sheet of your people who came to home for unloading and opening of materials. Please see the same also.

Comments

100% agree. Agrwal Packer is a cheater. Kindly Circulate this mail to make aware to all . Do not use the servise of Agrwal Packer DRS group.

LR No 533564 , Ar /Date 93161 , Bill no 88715 ,

PB OOXSI NO[protected]

GC No 533564

HI THEY ARE GIVING BIG ADD ON TV AND THEIR SERVICE IS SO POOR. IN VIPRO HAS SAME PROBLEM WITH AGRWAL PACKERS AND MOVERS. THERE MATERIALS WERE STOLEN. NO RESPONSE FROM AGRWAL PACKERS AND MOVERS DRS GROUP.

I UNDERSTOOD THAT INSURANCE WAS PAID , SO YOU CAN COMPLAINT TO IRDA.IRDA is a body for insurance.
Fight with theirs rude behaviours. Pass this mail to all and copy to Agrawalpacker too.
WHAT U PEOPLE R DOING?????????????????????????

please go to consumer complaints in NOIDA , DELHI and if possible at Bangalore toooo
WHAT U PEOPLE R DOING?????????????????????????

I have moved my goods from Delhi to Bangalore and the service was pathetic... they do not take the responisbility for the damages. They harass the customer to sign the delivery acknowlegement taking liberty of the customer being new to the city.
they may be the pioneer in the service but have very pathetic service and their so called customer care does not know how to speak professionally to a customer.

Very bad service... beware of them.. thats the only advice
I am giving complaint against Express Packers & movers of Bangalore whom i paid Packing Charges,Transportation Charges (Door to door),Loading Charges ,Unloading Charges,Unpacking, Rearranging Charges & insurance cover also but they delivered my material packed state.Noone was there to unpack it.I hired some people to unpack the material.after unpacking i found some of my material damaged.many times i mailed & called to Mr. Vinod but no response from there side.My bill no. is-1619
I've faced the problem with Safe Packers and Movers while shifting the house hold item and car from Gurgaon to Bangalore. They used CAR roughly before delivered it and also some house hold got broken and missing and packing was cracked while deleiverd which cause lose to me around Rs. 10000.00.

Please aware of Safe Packers and Movers, do not use this for packing and moving purpose.
I totally agree. I am the latest to fall into the trap of DRS group. I know the feeling.
I completely agree, They mishandled my house holds and Missed one of my Item and. I am doing followup with them regurarly from last 2 months and they are not tracing the packet .
at last what they they send some sample toy chair costing 50 rs while putting my consignment number and saying that this is ur item.
I really frustrate that . How they can do like this and why I should take other tiem. If they told they are big company then they should trace my Items.
Let me help, How can I lodge this and can take some action . If you have any direct contact of the owner then please send me a mail at [protected]@gmail.com
Shifted houshold frm Agarwal Packers and Movers frm Gurgaon to Hyderabad. We found TV not working, A new brand glass of dinning table has been broken from corner, A wooden chair broken...PL help My Cell No is [protected]/[protected]
Insurance Taken but no assistance recd.frm them
Would like to bring to your notice & caution you all against the existence of a fradulent, corrupt movers and packers company by the name of- CENTRAL CARGO PACKERS AND MOVERS, located at Bangalore/ Delhi. Although this company claims to be an ISO 9001:2000 certified, it has indulged in cheating & Inconveniencing its customers which includes my husband & myself while moving from Bangalore to Mumbai..

We approached the Bangalore based office of CENTRAL CARGO PACKERS AND MOVERS, at A-40, 2nd floor, D-Dutta, II stage, Yashwanthpur, Bangalore-560022 to move our household belongings and motor bike to our apartment in Mumbai. They were scheduled to give us a door to door delivery (check receipt attached) of all our belongings on 30-March-08.For this they charged us RS 13, 500 for transferring the goods.

We were assured by them that we can leave for Mumbai and the stuff would reach us as scheduled. But to our total surprise the stuff did not reach us even 10 days after the scheduled date. We made repeated phone calls to the owner of the company Ajay Sharma, but he told us that most of our things were misplaced & that he does not take guarantee for it. On perusal he finally sent in half our stuff. However most of it was scratched, broken and dilapidated (check photos attached)The height o[censored]n professionalism came to the forefront when they refused to send in the bike and started blackmailing us to give more money over & above the RS 13, 500.They demanded RS 6, 000 more although we had a receipt of the RS 13, 500 already paid to them.( check receipt attached) On refusal of payment into this extortion they threatened to never return the bike. This is despite the fact that they had already misplaced most of out stuff and were now keen on only swindling and extracting more money. Soon they started threatening us with their links to an influential political party

To top this all after repeated request they brought the Bike via Tempo outside my house and then refused to put it down till we paid them the extra money, now claiming that this is the octroi charge for a bike. However, the question of Octroi duty for the same does not come into the picture as the bike is registered with maharashtra itself.
When we refused to make this unwarranted payment, they soon started haggling and were ready to negotiate on this amount of RS 6000.This act took us by surprise & we realized that they are into the business of harrowing, cheating, threatening  & using coercion to extract additional, undue money over & above the cost from the people who use their services.

This incident took us by shock to see that there are such fraudulent companies that cheat people in the guise of service for payment.Kindly make note of not using the services of this particular company to pack your goods  while movement from one place to another.

Thought would inform you guys because as young professionals we often move cities & I would not want anyone to have the same mental traumatizing experience like us. Kindly caution as many people as possible by forwarding this email. This may save someone else who might want to tie up with these bunch of cheats.
I agreed with the complaints regarding Aggarwal Packers and Movers. I had suffered a lot while shifting from Noida to Bangalore. I had lost at least 25K in transit due to damage and theft of my valuables.

Apart from this last year I shifted locally with in Bangalore through MM Packers and Movers and suffered 18K looses due damaged electronic goods. I am surprised is there any reliable packers and movers in Bangalore. I have to move Bangalore to Chennai in June-08.

Genuine suggestions welcome.

Mukesh.
Friends I shifted locally with MM Packers and Movers from Koramangala to Electronic city and I was satisfied with the service they gave, the packing materials were very good and all the items came to our new house in perfect condition.Personally suggest you to go for them, i got there number by reference from my friend, you can just google search MM Packers and Movers to get their number.
I completly disagreee with Mr.Mukhesh because when i enquired they showed me all the bills his name is not at all there Mukhesh is not geniune cutomer he is just trying to spoil the companies name, if he is a geniune customer he can provide copy of his bill and mobile number and claim from the company.
as per my exp. i will also like to share some of my exp. i have moved my household stuffs and car thru STATE CARGO MOVERS AND PACKERS and the exp. what i got, i have really decided that its good to sell stuff rather than transfering as in this line its very difficult to faith on anyone and i[censored] come across with good exp. then its ur luck. these cargo people will talk u very nicely till the time they pack ur stuff and take away and till they get all money though they will try to get more n more money in advance but even i[censored] will keep some amount balance, they won't unload ur stuff from truck being in front o[censored]r house at destination until they will get all amount in due wthether ur stuff is in good condition or not. this STATE Cargo are from delhi and i had moved stuff from delhi to bangalore. they will claim that they have offices all across india but most of these cos. don't have proper offices they just keep one small office at 1-2 location in some slum area where u will think 10 times to visit their offices.these guys claimed to deliver my stuffs and car in 7-8 days but i got my car after 14 days and stuffs after 18 days and they drove my car 500 km when i received the car and in stuffs also few items were broken.i will suggest my frinds never go with this state mover and packers u always go with the co. with whom someone have good exp. even i[censored] are paying bit more. the main person of state cargo is jitesh tiwari whose no is [protected] but that guy who looks bit like nepali as he is from uttaranchal keep changing his name while taking ur call like avinash, kanha, vinod etc when u will start calling him to check status o[censored]r goods after giving to them.my previous exp. with jindal mover & packers was good but this time i did mistake by not sending thru jindal as they were asking for more money

Agrawal Packers & Movers DRS Group Kind Attn Mr. Vyas mobile No. 09313612484 - GHAR TO NAHI PAR TENSION LA DE - Cheating by company and I lost money and facing problems

Company:Agrawal Packers & Movers DRS Group Kind Attn Mr. Vyas mobile No. 09313612484