[Resolved]  Air Hostess Academy Indore — They didnt provide the diploma of aviation and hospitality management and now this company is closed.

I am Priya Shimon, I was the student of Air Hostess Academy Indore (316 Indraprasth tower, MG Road), I was in 2007(001/07) batch, I compeleted my course in july 2008, I am through with all exams and as I have compeleted the course successfully I am eligible to get the One year Diploma of Aviation and Hospitality managment course, and as per there curriculum they had to provide us on board flight training but they did not, they just neglected and didnt take it seriously
For my DIPLOMA I enquired lot many times but I got only one answer that it will take some time, there is some problem in corporate office Delhi and as soon as certificates would come they would inform our batch, but it never happend, they just provided a return letter (only to few sudents) where it is mentioned that I have done the course from there institute and my certificate is awaited.
And today (21/07/09) I read in news paper that this organization is closed, We all students have nothing solid as a proof that we have done a course from that Institute, neither they provided the compelet training.
Hope you would take the necessary action as soon as possible and I would get the justified result and a positive responce from you,
I am Keenly waiting to listen from you.
Thanking You