[Resolved]  Air-Tale- — Airtel-PrePaid

Sir/Madam, I have neve received any bill by mail or by email.I received first bill by sms and paid by cheque.another sms -cheque returned because of refer to drawer;checked with bank-they said airtel has to first tell why the cheque has been returned. whole day i kept phoning (after paying the bill by cash)121 and all the #s provided by airtel #s-no satisfactory connection even-everybody and everything (recorded service)directs you to another #!!!Please let me know why the cheque was returned.Thanks, sincerely, yog raj sharmaps-I also have airtel # [protected];i want to discontinue yahoo zone and missed call charges-i tried my best to do it;have been trying for months...!!!

1.My last complaint has not been addressed.2.I still need to know why the cheqe was returned.3.Today I have again received fresh bill by sms 4.Tried talking to 121-the airtel personnel speaking from Gurgaon seemed to know nothing-the haryanvi gentelman I spoke to even used four letter word for me -it was today around 8.15 PM...that speaks for airtel...5.I am at my wits ends-my prepaid yahoo zone charges have still not stopped...I might choose to discontinue with airtel altogether...torture added to very poor service which becomes customer blackmail(and abuse-literal also.a very dissatisified socalled airtel customeryog raj sharmaairtel phones-[protected] [protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

i had opend my new post paid connection in Air tale last 2nd Saturday and i provided all the documnets to Miss Fatima a Cve working at Surat Branch at Ghod Dod Road, She told me that system is migrating so your connection wil be statrd after Thurseday 16-07-09
but my air tale post paid connection is still not activated
so pls activate soon
is there any quary than send me an E - mail

Complaint categoryCategory: Other