Aircel — billing issue

Noida, Delhi, India
 vinaysardana89
I purchase an iPhone 3gs from aircel and got a postpaid number [protected] with this phone and deposited rs 3000 as an advance rent for 6 months as per company's policy.
after that i receive a bill of rs. 408 including rs. 371(service tax) and remaining amount is for two days rent.
i ignored it and pay the amount.
after one month i again receive the complete bill(including monthly rent) and aircel barred my outgoing service because of non payment of this bill and after my complaint to aircel they start my services but this month again the same happen and they again barred my outgoing services.
here the question is that
if i paid rs 3000 to them then why they are sending me the bill again and again with the monthly rent ???
and why they barred my services again and again ??

Comments

My Aircel Relatonship No is 1-[protected]. While taking the connection I've made the one time payment of Rs. 300 but then again in my September bill Rs300 was charged again as One time Charge. I spoke to the customer care and told them the details, they said that since you have already paid Rs.300 at the time of taking the connection, so it shouldn't be there in the September bill and now since you have already paid the bill this amount would be reverted in your Oct bill.

Now I have received the october bill and the amount has not been reverted, and on the other hand since the bill amount is Rs.1275/- and the credit limit is Rs.1200/- they have also barred the outgoing calls. I called up customer care(Amil) regarding the same and told them that I'll make a payment of Rs.975/-(Rs.1275 less Rs.300) so will my services start, so he said no you have to make the 90% of the bill amount + unbilled amount.

What a crap when my bill is getting due on 3rd November 2010 why I've been forced to pay the entire bill immediately and that to when the mistake is from there end, they didn't adjusted the extra charged amount.

When my bill due date is 3rd Nov the services should start immediately after making an interim payment.. Please its a request to TRAI to look into such service providers who are making there own laws and misleading cuatomers and exploiting them.

Actions should be taken against such service providers.

Would be waiting for a response on the same.
This is very unusual and unexpected. You have mentioned quite a lot of issues, in such a case you can visit the nearest Aircel store and have a discussion. I know you have called the customer care but visiting them personally would help you resolve it better. Good luck.
Aircel customer care gave me wrong information regarding 3G services which eventually caused me huge bill...when i called the Aircel customer care dep they dont know any thing they are telling thats my fault when there customer care rep gave me wrong information
My phone number is [protected] i would request others to please do not trust Aircel for any daam reason..
Dear Customer

We apologise for the inconvenience.Request you to please email us at [protected]@aircel.co.in with the following details:

1. Registered Name
2. Registered Address
3. Aircel No
4. Nature of concern

We wish to resolve your concern.

Aircel Customer Service
Aircel tell me when you solve my issue?
just do one thing
send me your address am gonna courier you a lock.
you receives it and shut your doors with that lock.

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]