[Resolved]  Aircel — Unwanted SMS

i am received lot of SMS from Delhi aircel card. I have warned lot of times but that person is not obeying to my words and not attending he calls. Simply sending unwanted SMS. The number is [protected]. Please trace the number and block the card.

Comments

Aircel — unwanted business calls from aircel

My number is[protected], I have received unwanted business calls [protected], 289, 282, 283, 284., 285. This will cause lot of inconveniance to me. Please stop these type o[censored]nncessary calls.
Why don’t you simply activate the DND http://www.aircel.com/FooterLinks/donotdisturb.asp !!!
My number is [protected], I have received unwanted business calls [protected], 289, 282, 283, 284., 285. This will cause lot of inconveniance to me. Please stop these type o[censored]nncessary calls.
Read comments

Aircel — Unsolicited SMS

Myself Nivedita Roy harassed by Aircel sms service which I have been recieving continuosly from last 32 hours along with deduction from my account. They had deducted all my balance from account.

I need a proper action against this act.
Very strange since no service provider can deduct charges of our account without any reason. I think you should quickly visit the nearest Aircel store and speak to the customer support personnel there - i am sure you will get an effective solution to your problem...Also a goo way to stop these sms - just start the DND service on your number
i have received an unwanted sms from two numbers .we are unable to stop. that numbers are 55455, 54546 .please take a action for this complaint
daily i m receiving unwanted business sms, promotional sms, please block those sms.take this as an complaint and block those sms, , , , , ,
My mob num is [protected]
I want to block sms & call from number [protected]
My number is [protected]
your early action wud be of great help.

Aircel — unwanted SMS

i am getting too many calls from customer care even during late nights .please avoid it.and also i am getting many unwanted SMS from customer care plzz do stop it.
my num is [protected] plz dont disturb unwanted sms
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

To avoid all marketing and promotional calls and SMS you can send START<SPACE> 0 to 1909 to activate the DND service.

Aircel Social Media Team

Aircel — Unwanted sms

Dear sir/madam, i am raj.My mobile no:[protected]. Today(05/12/11) evening(9.30pm) one Unknown person send SMS then i asked him 'who are you' but that person did not answer me. It asked some use less questions. Please send me mail on the Unknown persons details. Unknown person no:[protected]
dear friends

i just got a Sm's stating that "do get back to this email: [protected]@live.com for a matter that required your attention which i don't want to talk over phone . thank you " this came from Delhi circle [protected]

PLS HELP ME TO FIND WHO IS THIS ....................

Aircel