[Resolved]  Aircel — SIM Card got rejected

I got a Aircel sim card two weeks before, two days it was working fine, Third day i got the message SIM card got rejected, I called the customer care, They replied they can't do nothing on that, and suggested me to get a new SIM, I purchased another SIM Card that was working fine for two days and the third day i got the same message SIM Rejected I called the customer care they do not give the proper response,

The Two sim card no are

Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-02-12 04:07:17
Aircel Customer Care's response Jan 12, 2017
Dear Nayan Borah,

Please share correct Aircel number along with rest of the requisite details so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards
Aircel Social Media Team
Aircel Customer Care's response Mar 09, 2017
Dear Customer(Fs Chungnunga),

We have checked your account details and found that your number is in active status from our end. Hence, we request you to kindly visit the nearest Aircel store along with sim card for further assistance in this regard.

Warm Regards,
Aircel Social Media Team
Complaint comments  37 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

nothing — Sime card is rejacted.

I m Ravinder Kumar live in Noida. I perches a sim canection of pripade but salse mane ching with me and give me a post pade canaction and told me this is pripade.
Plese chenge this canactio of post pade in to pripade.
I have hope You will ching this canaction .

Customer, Mr Ravander Kumar
No, [protected]
Sime No, [protected]
i m Hari Om Trivedi live in Agra(UP WEST). And my sim card is rejected, it is my very-very popular number n connection is prepaid no [protected].So sir please kindly activate my sim fast and i[censored] do that i m very thank full of you.

Custmer, Mr Hariom Trivedi
No, [protected]
Sim No[protected]
sim rejected please connection
sim no[protected] 6
my sim card got a new problem 'sim card rejected' i also dont know my PUK no. so please help me
hello sir my aircel sim card is rejected my mobile no is [protected] so please do activate it and please do me the need ful help
i got the same kinda problem
my SIM got auto rejected few days back
Aircel should resolve this SIM troubles.
sim no[protected] 1
My sim card is rejected. please activate my sim card if possible or suggest quickly what to do send mail to me. My phone no is [protected]. Sim No[protected]
my sim card too rejected because of PUK code error...please help
dear sir my mobile nomber is [protected], this nomber of aircel, but i put wrong puk code, pls sir again active thius sim card,
dear sir Please active my sim card
My Number is [protected]
please do it asap
Dear sir

SIM CARD NO IS [protected]. IF I PUT THE SIM CARD IN MOBILE ALWAYS IT SHOWS SIM CARD REJECTED.
I GOT THE PUK : NUMBER AND PIN NUMBER FROM THROUGH THE CUSTOMER CARE . BUT ALWAYS MY MOBILE SHOWS SIM CARD REJECTED. PLEASE CLEAR THIS PROBLEM VERY SOON.

THANKING YOU
REGARDS
K.P MANI
I'm using aircel SIM for 3 three years, but suddenly from yesterday it displaying your sim card rejected.my number is [protected], what to do? [censored]ing aircel Sim
I m using aircel SIM for 3 three years, but suddenly from yesterday it displaying your sim card rejected.my number is [protected], what to do? aircel sim

My Sim card is rejected. please activate my Sim card if possible or suggest quickly what to do send mail to me. My phone no is [protected]
Sim no[protected] 2
Hi I am using aircel sim since 2010. So far it was working correctly, but yesterday it shown that sim crashed, contact your provider.
My Aircel no-[protected]
Sim No-[protected].
Kindly do some needs as soon as possible.
For your suggestions to be sent, this is my mail [protected]@gmail.com
My aircel sim is rejected after entering three times wrong puk number.my mob. no. is [protected] . my handset is nokia.plz solve the problem.
My aircel sim is rejected after entering three times wrong PUK number my handset is nokia 5130c.please solve the problem.
hello sir my aircel sim card is rejected my mobile no is[protected] so please do activate it and please do me the need ful help

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]