[Resolved]  Aircel — deleting caller tunes

how to delete aircel caller tunes?please help
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:58:55
Complaint comments  141 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I don't no why aircel deleted the dialer tune Muthal naal indru from "unnale unnale". Because i want only that song as my dialer tune.
how 2 get d aircel caller tunes its very diff to find
n still nw i still dint get it so plz make it easy 2 get d callertunes or aircel ...
I wish you can help me to cancel my dialer tune. Kindly lt me know the easiest way to cancel.

NOTE : Not to charge for that.
I want to cancel the caller tone from my mobile [protected]. What is the procedure.

Mayilvahanan
i want to cancel my caller tune to my mobile [protected].what is the procedure? the customer care service is didn't response.please send me that format or call [protected]
I would like to cancel my dialer tune for the Mob No [protected].
I would like to know the procedure for cancellation of dialer tune.
ple sent to callur tune code no: kadaull ullamay
OH, please tell my way to delete my DIALER TUNE & CALLER TUNE. For more information call to this number
:[protected]
i wnt to cancel my dialer tune from my mobile . what is the procedure for that?
i want to know how can i disconnect my dialer tune songs in my mobile?
For Unsubscribe/Cancel Dialler Tune, Use the following link

hie...i want to remove my airtel hello tune...how do i do thth...pls help me out
i want to set caller tone to my mobile..
i want to cancel my caller tune my mobail no [protected]
what is procedure...
I need the song from rachial (pokum valai ennkum) i search the song in this website but i could int find help me to get this song

i want to cancel my caller tune my mobile no [protected] what is procedure
how 2 get d aircel caller tunes its very diff to find
n still nw i still dint get it so plz make it easy 2 get d callertunes, where i should find to get caller tune list...
pls...help...Me...
i think the aircel compay director is a begger, he is stealing money from the customers like adding unwanted amout in our bills.i'll never made any ISD calls but they charge for that, and i'll asked to the customer care reg this they simply said we r really sorry sir, we'll check it out and we'll get back to u .but still they didnt call me.this is happened long long back, but still i didnt get any reply.iam not simply blaming, i was sufferd by this peopls and i'll raised lot of complaints to their customer support, but there is no response.they r growing to cheat us, so peoples be careful.they r growing by us and they cheating us.
wots d procedure 4 getting d code 4 callertone