[Resolved]  Aircel — UNWANTED SMS FROM AIRCEL

I AM RECEIVING LOTS O[censored]NWANATED SMS S FROM AIRCEL. SOMETIMES IT IS VERY BORING AND CAUSING LOTS OF PROBLEMs. UNWANATED RINGING OF CELLPHONE BECOME SO DISTURBING IN WORKPLACE AS WELL AS AT HOME. SO, KINDLY STOP THESE KIND O[censored]NWANTED SMSs FROM YOUR END.

THANKS.

RITUL

Comments

i want to unsubscribe the bagavath geethai, and also quit the sms service for my moblie

My aircel number is [protected]

My aircel number is [protected]
Aircel network is very boaring network and not open any gprs and any games...

so plz
please stop all unwanted sms and calls...
Dear Sir / Madam

On my prepaid aircel number [protected]

Received so many various types of news sms / call / advertising schemes which is totaly not useful to me. You are requested stop immediately such type of service provided by you on my cell. also deducted balance, which service i have not registered.

Such type of service distrub to me in my day to day office work.

Do the needful at your end.

please stop all unwanted sms and calls.. my aircel number is [protected]
Please stop all unwanted sms and calls.. my aircel number [protected].

Please unsubscribe the "Love ki Dispensary" service. My Aircel Number is : [protected]
lease stop all unwanted sms and calls.. my aircel number is [protected]

Aircel Phone