Aircel — activate 20paise scheme to us

Now [protected] has activate to the scheme 20 paise [protected]
[protected] I want to activate for these numbers 20 paise scheme
Please kindly take action for this complaint

Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Respected Sir/Madam

sub:- Activation Scheme 20paise

we have 3 connection separately in our family.2 nos are activated by 20 paise scheme.Now we want to add it to 3 nos
Activation No: [protected], [protected]
we want to activate for this No:[protected]
Please Regard this message and reply for this complaint

Dear Sir

I got my Aircel sim card for 20 paise inbetween three Nos. My Mobile Number is [protected]. Upto April 2009 you have charged 20 paise only inbetween three numbers after which One Rupee will be charged when I call to these numbers. Kindly activate 20 paise scheme at least for two numbers one for my Mobile number and another is [protected]. Regards.

R.V.UPENDRAN
I got my group sim card activated 20 paise scheme inbetween for three numbers. You have also charged at 20 paise to my aircel No.[protected] when I make calls to these numbers upto April 2009 and after that now you have charged at Rs.1/- per call. I do not know the reason. Please now itself do activate at least two numbers one for my mobiles and the next is [protected]. Kindly inform me to my id given about action taken.Regards.

R.V.UPENDRAN
Respected sir,
My Aircel no is[protected]. Till now, i have used for this aircel sim. But not activated three add no in my sim, this time i have interest to activating three no for 20 paise scheme. pls tell me a procedure. i am expecting u commands.
Please confirm the msg scheme...because I don't know how much recharge for aircel...

can u provide the scheme for aircel msg..
Dear sir i am interested in installation aircel network tower at my land in DIST- Raigad, Taluka-Shriwardhan kindly reply me.

Thanks for writing in to us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. We will get back to you shortly.
At Aircel India customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

You can also get in touch with us at https://twitter.com/Aircel

Warm regards,