[Resolved]  Aircel Postpaid — inactive of my mobile

my mobile no# [protected]. Today i have paid Rs 400 in my account vice billable no-S[protected] and also Receipt no-BQT0001395 at 11.24 am/[protected].BUT, THE TIME IS 4.45 pm.till now i am not able to get activation. what is your administration, and also i am frustrated in u r company. FINALLY R U GIVE CONNECTION OR CONTACT U R SUPERIORS.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I have a aircell post paid mobile connection which has been provided from my office and a certain amount of the bill is deposited by my office itself on production of the paper bill. But the last bill i have not received yet. i communicated to the local frachaisee regarding that in the begining of May, 09. But they advised me to have patience. Since 16.05.09 is the last date of payment, i talked to the aircel helpline as well as local franchaisee. Even though they assured to manage to sent today before 4.00 p.m., but did not.
If i dont receive the paper bill, i cannot depost the due amount. If deposited after the due date, late fee will be charged. There is no way to get a duplicate bill too. This is really a harrassment.
    Aircel