[Resolved]  Aircel / Prepaid — Sim invalid

Aircell has been in cheating business for all these years and many of may friends have changed over to other services.
I wonder why they shouuld stoop so low to make a fortune, may be thay advertise distress notices and beg for alms.
It is shame on you Aircel.
I have been using aircel prepaid service for past 2 years ([protected]). And yesterday (27.11.09) i, to my anguish found that my sim was invalid. The display in my handset showed that sim is invalid.
I tried the sim with another handset and it popped up 'sim registration failed'. I personally made a compalint at the aircel prepaid dealer in Komarapalayam ( Near Erode,Namakkal District, Tamilnadu) and to my surprise I was told that I would have middled with the settings of my handset and i had fire at them that no one else would do anything in my handset and being a doctorate i know how to handle a mobile set. Later I was told to get a new sim for Rs.150, and insisted that i want to know the reason, and called consumer complaints on [protected] and they told me to go to erode and make a personal complaint.
I wondered why on hell shoud i go in person to a dealer to get it done. Am I applying for rationcard, driving licende hence i had to present my self before the corrupt government officilans in a Thasildar office or collectorate.
It is obsurd that they could do nothing.

Comments

my friend you must understand that the sim card is also a piece of technology which might get corrupted with use. I am sure if you visit the nearest Aircel store they will be able to help you with a new sim immediately and get you back on your phone instantly…

Aircel / Prepaid — cheating

I purchased a sim card bearing no. [protected], from an authorize executive of Aircel; the number was activated within the given time but after 2-3 days i got a message regarding the deduction of Rs.30/- against "Aircel Friendz Zone" activation and that too without my consent , anyway i immediately called that executive, he said me to send a message to unsubscribe the service activated .I did it but i didn"t get back my Rs.30/-
Next day once again I got the same message & the fraud company deduct Rs.30/- from my available balance. This time i went to the main nearest office & made a complaint (No.1 [protected]) ;it have been told to me that i will be getting back my total Rs.60/- within 72 hrs. i.e.up to 9th Mar 2010.
Now it is 22nd Mar is passing but no response is there.
Please tell me what to do ?
I would suggest you to visit the same store and know the status of your request. A face to face interaction will make things more clear.

Aircel Phone