[Resolved]  airdecan — refund of air ticket fare.

Date: 13/12/2008

To,
Air Deccan/Yatra.com/Kingfisher'

Ref : Yatra Ref No. 9LWDSG.

I would like to inform you that I have booked one flight E-ticket through your web sight on dated 27/02/2008 through Air Deccan Flight, journey from Ranchi to Kolkata, Passenger name- Mrs. Rasila Kothari, vide Flight No. DN-547, PNR No- 6448243 of Rs. 2, 525/- (including Taxes and others) by using my credit card.

But due to some unavoidable circumstances I was not able to avail journey for the above date and I was cancelled that Air ticket on 10/03/2008 as voucher No. 22JXZT, PIN NO- B2KSKP. So, as per your rule you have to re-imbrues me of Rs. 2, 025/-, to my credit card account, after deducting your specific charges.

A Long days past, but I have not received any return from your end till date.

So, You are requested to look in to the matter and arrange to refund my money at your earliest.

Hope an early and positive reply from your end as earlier.

Thaking you,

Ajit Kothari. Add:-

P-45, Goragacha Road,
Kolkata- 700 053.
Ph. + 91 [protected]

e-mail : kothari.[protected]@rediffmail.com

Comments

Air Decan — Refund money against flight ticket cancellation.

Date: 05/11/2008

To,
Yatra .com/ Air Deccan

Ref : Yatra Ref No. 9LWDSG.

A Long days past, but I have not received any return from your end till date.

Hope an early and positive reply from your end as earlier.

Thaking you,

Ajit Kothari. Add:-

P-45, Goragacha Road,
Kolkata- 700 053.
Ph. + 91 [protected]
e-mail : kothari.[protected]@rediffmail.com
Dear Sir / Madam,
Waiting for an early reply from your end.

Ajit kothari