Airtel - Andhra, Pradesh — Deposit amount is not returned after closing the connection

balaji .kv
i have a airtel prepaid card no: [protected], i am using it since 2005.

On 26-october i recharged my sim with 200rs/- ,for shop owner it came recharge successful ,but i did not get it .

I called the customer care people several times they said it is a technical problem and the problem will be resolved maximum by october-30.
but still i cannot access my mobile.if i call customer care they say we will give a call back from technical department and we r sorry for inconvenience,for the past 3 days. Now when i say the complaint they tell to be on hold and disconnecting the call.This is how u treat the customers.i feel disappointed with ur service.I[censored] r technical people r not capable of rectifying the fault ,u can inform me r else u can tell me to shift to anyother provider.

my mobile no :[protected]
area : yanam (near kakinada, A.P)
balance i have :180
complaint no : [protected]( on october 27 ,morning )

i[censored]r tech people cannot resolve the problem,plz send a sms/mail so that i can shift to some other mobile .reply me asap.

the comedy in this is i am getting sms offers in airtel but unable to make /get any calls

my name :balaji kv
place : yanam
email : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - Andhra, Pradesh - Deposit amount is not returned after closing the connection