[Resolved]  Airtel Branch Office (Chadha Telecom) Patiala In Punjab. — NON CO-OPERATION

Myself Mayank Mishra. I am having a Airtel-Prepaid Mobile Connection. My
Connection number is ([protected]) .

I fail to understand why the services of my mobile were terminated on 18th
Jan 2008 while I have submitted all the relevent documents at 8pm on 18th
Jan 2008 itself.

You are requested to intimate the?reason of non availability of services as
well as to immediately restore the service under intimation to me.
I have a submit all document in 18th January at 8.00Pm airtel outlet. he says your outgoing call are activate in 48 hrs. but not activate my outgoing call.

please action imediately

mayank mishra
Complaint comments  5 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I want to bring your kind attention to the hell lot of inconvenience I am facing by the airtel company.
I got my mobile number [protected] converted from prepaid to postpaid approx a week back from Chaddha Airtel Office, Dharampura Bazar, Patiala. I was issued a new sim. It got activated the very evening but the very next morning the Sim registartion failed. And it appeared that number didnt exist. I complained to the same office people and i was issued another Sim next day. But to my surprise another number on the same sim got activated. the number activated was [protected]. I got the threat calls on this number because it was a stolen mobile number.I reported to the same office again and again but they didnt helped me. When i requested them the and made aware of the loss I was facing in the business due to number inoperability, they issued me another SIM yesterday but it has still not activated. I talked to the customer care service many times but they are not cooperating at all.
I anticipate a quick response from your side and please kindly redress my grievances with all the compensation for my loss in business. I sending my contact details as follows:
Ravish Goyal
Contact: [protected]
WONG MESSAGES COMING FORM THIS NUMBER [protected]
My Connection number is ([protected])

Im getting calls often from the landline num[protected] &[protected]. Always they are giving missed calls which i feel irriated... by enquriry we came to know tat number is airtel call center.. Kindly ask him not to call and disturb us.. if any info il call and ask..
I have taken airtel No.[protected], [protected] post paid. I have submitted all documents but my connection service is disonnected. please restore it and initimate me on land line no[protected].
two days before i had gota sony ericson mobile with airtel sim card from amritsar.and i wants to return this to their owner but the problem is that, the sim card is deactivated.so i[censored] can help me then call me on this no.

19564