Airtel Broadband — A/c no.14331890.payment made not adjusted in current bill

Rajender Kumar Sharma
Your marketing salesman visited and sold the product.Had no technical knowledge, offered me wifi connection and a cheque for amount Rs.1500/- was given in the name of company.
Regular connection was given. On assurance of your engineer that wifi will be install in a day or two. Waiting for a week, approached to your salesman, he enquired from the office that wifi will be install right now.Engineer came with the defective wifi and showed his inability that he cannot do much.Will come after two days.HE got wifi, installed and asked for a laptop.I don't have laptop and asked this wirefree facility will I get on my PC and telephone.He explained the system and the purpose of wifi, which is not in use for my requirement.I refused and he contacted to his seniors.Explained the amount will be adjusted in my current month bill.
Received the bill.The amount paid for wifi is not adjusted in the bill.Kindly rectify the bill and send me correct bill.
Thanks.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Airtel — payment not adjusted

I A.Ramprasad holding AIRTEL post paid connection ([protected]). I have paid the bill amount of Rs.300/- for the month of August' 07 vide receipt no. 30039 on 17.09.2007. But unfortunately it was not credited to my account and the same amount is shown out standing in my Account. Hence I request the Airtel authorities to kindly look into the matter and adjust the above amount in my account and confirm the same at the earliest.
Plz note that we have yet not receive any Airtel Broadband Bill . Plz find enclosed herewith the details.

A/c No. 14250380
Prakash Chandra Sharma
13/3, W.E.A. Padam Singh Road,
Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005.

We have deposited Outstanding Balance Amount Rs.1100/- in cash, Dated : 17-09-09. 4:45PM Receipt No.CA7880121. This is to inform you that we have yet not receive and bill from your side. It is happening form the Bill Dated 18-05-09.
Kindly send me above these bill at an early dated.

Prakash