[Resolved]  Airtel Broadband — responsible persons about reimburse the installation fee

Am sharan, i had given installation charge to a Airtel broadband provider on[protected] and they saying that they don't have port to give connection and i asked them to reimburse installation fee which i have paid but they are irresponsible to take action to give me back my money.
Internet provider address is :
Bharati Airtel Limited/ Telemedia Services/South Hub
maruti infotech center, 11/1 & 12/1, block 'A' West Wing,
Koramangala - Inner road, Amarjyothi Layout, Bangalore - 560071
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hi Bharti Airtel,

My name is Ganesh Prasad. Currently i am working in Honda Motocycle India Pvt. Ltd. I Purchaed your Airtel Postpaid Corporate Number is [protected] last month 25 Jan, 2010. This is Corporate Plan 500 Rs for 2 Years. Before purchased the number your Airtel Distributer Javad ( [protected] ) Commit me all Information about call charges and 99 Internet Scheme. All my friends and me were satisfied. During the filling the airtel form i mention for Internet activation and also to Your Distributer. He tell internet activated after 24 hrs when your number will activated . But now 15 Days completed no Internet activatted and now your distributed Javed not attending my call. he attend call 2-3 time. and tell me active 4hrs, 5 hrs and tommorrow. He just giving me time last two weeks. Tell me its your way to deal your Customer. Actually i me also using idea. I purchased your number just to listen your better services. Kindly active my Internet 99 Plan soon and take action against your distributer Javad( [protected] ).
If you don't have such kind of service why you give fake commitment.

I am eagerly waiting for your good service

I request you to resolve my problem as soon as possible .

Ganesh Prasad sharma