[Resolved]  Airtel Broadband — INTERNET NOT WORKING

COMPLAINT NO 5816122 REG INTERNET BROADBAND CONNECTION IS NOT ATTENDED TILL DATE THOUGH THE COMPLAINT WAS LODGED 1 WEEK BACK .

Comments

I have taken the internet of Airtel Broadband which is not working since installation.I have complaint so many times but no action taken.Kindly make my internet work properly otherwise I will take stict action and disconnect my broadband connection.
With regards,
Omkar Narayan
81/2, jagriti vihar,
meerut.(u.p.)
I have taken the internet of Airtel Broadband which is not working since 10 days.I have complaint so many times but no action taken.Kindly make my internet work properly otherwise I will take strict action and disconnect my broadband connection.I hav complained so many times but the guys at customer care are nonsense they say that my connection is illegal after 5 month of installation.I think if my connection is illegal i don't have to pay the bills...what u think.Reply soon or disconnect my internet.
With regards,
huzaifa
16/2 kalidas marg
freeganj
ujjain(m.p.)
my telephone does not working.please request my complient
My plan is 2 Mbps and INR 991 monthly rental.
My internet does not work. I lodged a complain and the lines department closed it with status "RESOLVED" without doing anything. I came to know of this from customer service person who informed me that "lines department called me about the issue and I told them that the issue is resolved". THIS IS ALL LIE !!!
This is being going on since June 2011.
Below are the complain numbers :
47669488, 48985918, 49104884, 1146010, 5228592.
The above complaints have been re-opened again and again but to no avail. And more complain numbers that I have not noted.
Do I have to get a new connection? Why was I given this connection? To suffer? And monthly bill INR 991 is a Big amount.
This is fraud for my money. Is the money of no value for the people working for Airtel unless it goes from there own pocket?
My Airtel landline phone number is [protected]
My contact mobile number is [protected]
I don't have a landline set.

AirTel — broadband not working and action not being taken

i have a broadband connection from airtel. it has not been workin since past 2 weeks and i have got no response from their side inspite of many complaints.so i want that action should be taken against the company for defeciency of service and i should get appropriate rebate in my next bills.
This is Jyotsna Srivastava from Bangalore. I took an airtel broadband connection( ACCOUNT NUMBER--[protected] ) a month back and now for some reason they have deactivated my connection and after several complaints and calls nothing has been done since 15 days and I am not receiving internet. Please if can do something.
Jyotsna