[Resolved]  Airtel Broadband Hyderabad — inefficient service and carelessness

I hold a air tel broadband connection with user id av sreekanth and phone no [protected]
My usual bill monthly comes to 700-8-- but last month for the billing period 25-6-07 to 24-7-07 it came to 6032 though I have not used the service to that extent and disputing bill I asked for log files to examine their fictitous claim.
however they were not supplied to me and on consultation with the executive concerned, we reached a understanding that my plan 549 would be migrated to 999 unlimited and I would have to pay 1300 towards change of plan and other service charges.
I have been informed telephonic ally that a waiver was issued to that effect and approval was awaited which would take about 3 days max.
This happened on 16 th of this month and in spite of my request to collect the same with remarks to that effect is though being promised would be attended every day , none of the rep. are calling to finalize the transaction. I have been repeatedly phoning from one dept,. to other and I must have requested to finalize the transaction at least 150 to 200 times but being met with lame and false promises to attend the same, the reasons though I can fathom, I am being subjected to unwarranted mental agony due to this intentional lethargy ness and lack of co ordination by air tel. I have even written to nodal officer at Hyderabad followed it with appellate nodal officer at Bangalore but even they failed to redress this delay and even failed to maintain the eticacy of apprising the customer of action being taken
Will the air tel immediately address this minor issue? or is it beyond the scope of their capability? will somebody answer?
AVRAO
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

While taking connection i have asked for "Night surfing free" plan, but they have billed me without considering my plan properly. So my has come like 8900/-. I went to a branch and told the person finally he agreed it and recalculated the bill and found it is 1440/-. I paid that amount. But now my Telephone line outgoing is disconnected. If I ask they are saying 240/- balance you have to pay in the last month. I don't know how they are billing. Because o[censored]rgency of phone requirement I paid that amount on that spot and called call center, they told that your phone line will be released with in 4 hours. But they did not do that, again if I ask for it just they are saying sorry. Unnecessarily I spent 200/- to make that call even I have 600 calls free... I really suffered much with this billing... even call center is not a toll free number, they put us in hold for around 8 minutes. Having Airtel connection means poring money in the water.
I also got the message form britesh intermnational lottery than i have won the lottery vut it was fraud
we are from symphony software pvt ltd and we have 512 broad band connectivity.
we are not getting internet yesterday onwards. please look on it issue and resolve it ASAP.
i have a airtel broadband connection with phone no.. 40213008. but the service is very poor ... I make lots of call in customer care.. the response is also very bad...

I make a request on transfer phone to another location... and you believe me... it took... already... 15days gone...
and still waiting for the response from airtel...
hi
this anand from chintal we got a connection from last month,
your bill collection guy is not coming right now.how do we pay our bill
hey! send me the message centres number on my email.Im unable to send messages becouse i dont have message centres number in my Nokia 6600 mobile.I stay at Nasheman nagar, sultan shahi, Hyderabad-500002 and my Airtel number is[protected].

airtel broadband hyderabad — Requested for disconnection 3 moths back and Airtel continues to bill and bother

I have requested to Airtel Broadband company to discoonnect my connection at home 3 months back. But no response inspite of my reminders. Now still they continue to send the bill reminders by phone and they have not collected the hub from me. How ever the service was discontinued for the last 3 months.

Airtel