[Resolved] Airtel — Facing network issue and other issues with Airtel in Mumbai: No resolution from customer care
My problems with Airtel lies as below. In spite of my several written complaints and their assurances, these problems are still not resolved. I tried to contact customer care as well as nodal officer Mumbai and Appellate officers as well but all in vain.
1. Facing severe network problem in my area and also find network problem in several other areas of Mumbai. Complaint several times, assured of resolution within 6 days each time. No resolution since about two years now.
2. Not getting missed call alerts even after subscribing and getting assurance of service activation from customer care. complaint several times without any resolution.
3. Unable to contact customer care representatives now from my mobile on 121 and 198. Updated to Airtel several times but again without resolution till date.
4. Appellate officer and nodal officer Mumbai are not responding on numbers + 91 [protected], +[protected] and + 91 [protected] (please note these numbers are given in Airtel's website www.airtel.in). Getting no response on these numbers even after connection.
5. Also subscribed for Airtel data card 599 unlimited plan. Unable to use in full due to network. During subscription I was informed about the separate EDGE network and good speed by the Airtel Outlet.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
[Resolved] Airtel Mob - Excess charge 1
[Resolved] Airtel Prepaid - is there a certain time limitation to recharge the cell through internet 4
[Resolved] Bharti Communication (Airtel) - Validity of cell no 1
[Resolved] Airtel - Security amount not refunded 2
[Resolved] Airtel, India - Extremely poor service
[Resolved] Airtel Prepaid - Cancellation of caller tune 6
[Resolved] Airtel - Airtel live-portfolio manager failure 1