[Resolved]  Airtel — deactivate text based service(mozook fun club

hello sir i want to deactivate the text based sevice but I dont know the procedure please help me my phone nuber is [protected].

Comments

hello sir yesterday i have subscribe mozook fun club but know i want to deactivate this and I don't know the procedure please help me my phone nuber is [protected]
hello sir
some days ago I recived a massage from mozook funclub than after that day every day Rs. 10 deducted from my number. I request to you sir if any service are activated in my number please deactivate that service. My phone No. is [protected]
hello sir
I want to unsubscribed service which was wrongly activated on my cell ([protected]) of http://i.mozook.com.
I want unsubcribed service which was wrongly activated on my cell this is my no, [protected]
sir...
i dnt knw th procedure 2 deactivate th service... so culd u hlp me with it... from ur end
hello sir

AirTel — de activate mozook fun club

please deactivate/unsubscribe mozook fun club which wrongly got activated in my mobile. my mobile number is [protected] .please unsubscribe this service as soon as possible...

airtel mozook fun club — deactivation of service

i want to deactivate the service provided by the mozook fun club as soon as possible.please see that it gets deactivated very quickly.my cell no. is [protected].please do the needfull as soon as possible.thank u.
hello sir
hello sir i want to deactivate the text based sevice and airtel wap service but I dont know the procedure please help me my phone nuber is [protected]

AirTel — deactivate text based service

Dear sir, please deactivate textbasedservice from my airtel mobile number. My mobile number is [protected]. please deactivate this service as soon as possible.
THANKING YOU
sir i want to know about this nunber [protected] which has lost by me few day before so please help me and give the data the number proof was of ohter man
hello sir
some days ago I recived a massage from mozook funclub then after that day Everyday Airtel deduct N30 from my credit PLS I request to you sir if any service are activated in my number please deactivate that service or any mozookfun club. My phone No. is [protected]

FROM
TONY - JACK
DEAR... SIR,
SOME DAYS AGO I RECIVED A MESSAGE FROM MOZOOK FUNCLUB THAN AFTER THAT DAY TO EVERY DAY AIRTEL DEDUCT RS.30 FROM MY CREDIT. PLEASE I REQUEST TO YOU SIR IF ANY SERVICES ARE ACTIVATED IN MY NUMBER DEACTIVATE THAT SERVICE OR MOZOOK FUNCLUB...
MY NUMBER [protected]