[Resolved]  Airtel — sim card discarded from airtel without any intimation.

SINCE 12TH FEB.2009, MY SIM CARD IS NOT WORKING ALTHOUGH I HAD REFILLED THE SAME ON 2ND FEB.2009. ALSO WHEN I TRY TO CALL IN THIS NO. SOME ELSE IS RESPONDING AND ARGUING THAT HE GOT THE SAME CONNECTION FROM ONE OF AIRTEL GALLERY.MY VALIDITY OF SIMCARD WAS UPTO MAY 2009. I AM NOT GETTING ANY RESPONSE FROM AIRTEL EXECUTIVE.

Comments

pl. check my sim problem. bill payment is nil. then what is the problem
sim no. [protected]
My prepaid Sim No. [protected] is a life time no. On the end of march 2009 my no. is become invalid on my phone. The Airtel Costemer was not give me satisfactory information & this activity is made by airtel without give me any information. This is a wronge path for costmer service. When I connect the costmer care they are ignore me and cut off the line. I am not satisfy for the service of AIRTEL.
If any rule-regulation hold this company answer this comment & give me a reason of invalid sim.
**please discard my previous post my no is wrong there

cheater airtel did the same with me ...my no was [protected]... life time validity ...they canceled the sim with out any intimation ...emailed nodal officer no reply no phone call this company should be sued had it been in any other country like uk or us

i need an reply from the company

Airtel