[Resolved]  Airtel — Full Network but Network error connection

I have 15 connections of Airtel post paid at my office some are under CUG plan and some are on the name of individuals From last 1 month I am complaining AIRTEL for poor voice quality of mobile incoming and outgoing calls. We cant able to receive even incoming calls at our office premises ie; 19 Surya Niketan, Vikas Marg, Delhi. 110092. by this our business suffers a lot.
There is no any response from Airtel, I think I complained once or twice a day for the same but every time I heard a simple excuse that Airtel engineers are on the job and the problem will be sorted out shortly.
One year back I faced the same problem with RELIANCE and I switch over from Reliance mobile to Airtel but I cant understand what the big companies like AIRTEL and Reliance have service network. We are spending thousands of Rs. Per month for this kind of poor network with lots of mental tension and worries.
If there is any way to resolve the problem please let me know. I’ll be very grateful.
Jaspreet Singh