Airtel — Non activataion of phone

sudhir kamal seem
I purchased a Post Paid connection under special oofer for Government Employees with exclusive 150 adv. rent at Rs. 799/- fro two years. the connection was given to me with Number : [protected], on13.07.2007. I started the phone on 15.08.2007 and discarded my another phone after this phone was activated. two days later i started getting messages thatI cannot make phone calls from this number due to non payment of bills.

after making many request to the agent Mr. Iqbal singh : [protected], i came to know on 21.08.07 that my verification has not been confirmed and has failed. i made many calls to the customer care service to find out the reason but to no anvil.

even the staff at the customer care misbehaved with me specially. Mr. Suryakant [protected], and the manager on duty on 22.08.2007 between 6.00 --- 6.30 P.M.

on 22.08.07 bet. 3.00 --- 4.00 p.m I got two sms messages confirming the payment of Rs. 799/- yet the phone has not been activated.

I AM REALLY FEELING CHEATED, helpless and sorry to opt for this company.

I have till date 23.08.07 11.am.. not got my hone activated and is unable to use the phone.

The kind of harassment I am going though is difficult to explain and no body is ready to listen to me even the agent and Mr. Suryakant do not pick up the phone.

On 23.08.07 I was assured by Mr. Vipin (Manager H.R.) [protected] that my phone will be operational after 11.30. but still I am waiting for the same and getting the same message that I cannot make calls for not making the payment of Bills.

I want to know if the verification of a SENIOR CLASS -I Gazetted Officer of the Rank of a Deputy Secretary in min o[censored]rban Development has failed even after submitting the 1. Identity card issued by Min. of Home Affairs and
2. Driving License and the
3. Bills as required by the person visiting the residence has failed what other proof can satisfy the Company.

I am really very sorry for the state of service and the response by the service provider.

I strongly recommend that the persons at fault should be punished so that they do not harass other in future.

This clearly shows that the company is not interested in issuing me phone connection than why in the first instance they have got the cheque encashed. Now I am not interested in keeping this line. My money should be refunded to me immediately.

Sudhir Kamal Seem.
ARCHITECT : CPWD : Ministry o[censored]rban Development.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0