Airtel — MIsscall are chargable now...

Shah
Whenever i try to make some ISD calls from Gujarat(Gujarat is my home network), sometimes randomly i an being charged for listening ringing of the callee or for the blanck line.

This is the problem i am facing from last 2 month, even after approaching customer care or said nodal officers who are there to serve you all the time i have to listen that callee/your party is receiving the calls and that is the only reason you are being charged.

You all are kindly requested to make some action for the same thing because even after making pay in advance how they can charge us for the misscalls and say us that we are wrong from our end.

Being one of the oldest customer if we have to listen such things then i think You consumer care people can only be ray of hope.

For the first attempt i was not given any of the complain id.
the second attempt when i tried to call customer care i got the complain id of : [protected].

My all calls to the nodal officers, customer care and all explaination have seem gone to vain.
Refund is what i am asking and which is totally legal but problem resolution is not even taking place.

This thing must be come to light.

Kindly take this issue seriously.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - call details 346

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation 210

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block 168

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP 110

Comments

am your customer for the last 6 years & my mobile no is [protected]. Yesterday i have done a recharge of rs. 60 & when i got up today in the morning my balance was just rs 10. Directly Rs 50 was deducted from my account. I called up the customer care at 121 the executive name was mahesh i told him regarding this he told me that it was dedeucted because you have activate cricket match score services on 13 september. I told him i have not activate the service & i was receiving the message of cricket yesterday he told sir we cannot do anything regarding this i told him to give to his senior than a lady took the call her name was jyoti. she also said the same thing & gave me a no. of some nodal officer of airtel the no. was [protected] when i was calling on this no. it was coming busy & my balance was getting deducted. The same thing happened last week Rs. 4 was deducted & when i called customer care Rs. 4 was given back & they said it was mistakenly done. I think you people are making fool of your customer by deducting such amounts either refund my amount or i will surely be going for a legal case against airtel in the consumer court. I need your reply in next 24 Hours. Hope i will get my money back.

NAVED AGHA

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - MIsscall are chargable now...