[Resolved]  Airtel — Customer Cheating Mgmt (CCM) and not CRM

Dear Indian Consumer,

Every year top ET awards goes to Air Tel for their looting the indian consumer regularly without providing basic services as below:
1. Very High Roaming Charges which ordinary consumer can not afford while roaming.
2. While roaming, if you face problem, they ask customer to contact their native air tel circle for any technical support. Customer to call STD call to resolve any issues related to air tel service.
3. Air Tel spends so much on advertisements and is totally wastng customer money on advertisements/Huge offices etc which does not give any value to the customer.

They always lobby for the Govt support through policies to support looting the consumer.

They do not have any policy on Customer Relationship Managment (CRM) and thier main goal is to loot the customer through Customer Cheating Managment system.

Message to consumers:

Do not be victim by seeing thier nice adds onTVs/Radios/News papers etc.

Non of these activites adds value to customer.All these activities adds cost to the customer.

Please choose true value creator for you. Avoid Air Tel.

Thanks and Regards

Raju Gundala

Comments

i got mail from u k lottery , what about this? i am so distrubing this type of messages
hi sir my number [protected]
i am in uae but not network plz tel me what i do
my balance got deducted 70 rs and no one is giving revert give me my balance today my no is [protected]
Dear Sir/Mam,

This Is Akhalaque Ahamad.
I Have Another NO. Of AirTel.My no Is [protected]/[protected]/[protected], When I call To The Customer care No. My Call Became From Customer Care Executive Side .his Name Was Mukesh. I called To the customer care for the information of Mcheck Service.But he did not help me becouse he did not had any information regarding that.and when i forworded a complaint againts him he activate lots of vas services, and other services on my no. my balance got deducted around 40 rupees.and nobody gave me refund i need legal action againts this complaint.

Airtel — Poor CRM and cheating customers

I Darshan Gosar am using the Airtel postpaid connection Mobile No. [protected] since aprox past three years.Since past 6-8 months the network of Airtel had totally deteriorated and it was really inconvenient to use the service. Finally I decided to quit the service.
As my outstandings where my line was suspended. Later I kept on getting calls from your customer support team, who promised me for better service from Airtel end. I was being asked to make the payment of 2500 out of my total out standing bill and remaining few hundreds where waved off.

However after a week of the payment I am getting reminders for my remaining amount. I tried to resolve the issue with 121 regarding the same. Initially they agreed on the same but later on they informed me there is not such waver being made on my account. I tried contacting the nodal officer for the same but they are also too rude to talk.

I think Airtel doesnt wanna have a good people who have a sense tot talk to costumers. Its really ridiculous the way CRM department people talks.

Airtel