Airtel — Airtel datacard connection by airtel representative

Nairity Bhattacharya
I have purchased a datacard connection on 13.11.2007 from a representative of Aietel company who used to seat in Oracle india Pvt Ltd, bangalore, Mantri and OTP building bannerghata road. His name is Adil shah. He came to me and took required document and 1000/- rs chck for this connection. After receiveing everything he has given me this # [protected] and told me after 24 hrs it will get activated. But i have waited till 48 hrs but it was not working. I have tried so many times to call him but he could not picking up the call. after 3 days he pick up the call and ask me to come again to receive other SIM. The SIM # is[protected]. After that I have called up Airtel customer care someone named Sashikumar pick up to assist me. He is really rude person i have ever tlk. he does not want to listen anything he wants to save that personeach single time. Finally he told me he dont want to do anything for my problem do anything what I want.he has given me 1 ref#14639398. After that I walked to Airtel center to change this connection. they change this connection but still it is not yet activated.Its been 3 weeks I am following with them but still thr is no solution. This is the worst service and behaviour i have received from Airtel. Please help to solve this issue.
Thanks.