[Resolved]  Airtel — Delay in updating of the validity of 180 days.

To,
AIRTEL

Subject :- No Updation of the Validity of 180 days inspite of the recharge of Rs. 499.

Respected Sir / Madam,
I (DR. KAMLESH) Cell No. ([protected]) is a Airtel user since last three years and first time your company troubled me a lot inspite of repeated complaints.

I got a message on 3rd November from Airtel to do Easy- recharge of Rs. 499 where Validity will be of 180 days and Talktime of Rs. 200. Accordibng to the message I recieved from Airtel, I did 499 easy Recharge. But till today 30/11/07, my validity is still not updated for 180 days. For this entire procedure I had complained 7 times on 121, Airtel Customer Care service dated as follows :-

[protected][protected] Nov

These were the following complaint nos. on the following dates. On top of that I had recieved a mesage from Airtel on 29th Nov that your Validity will Expire within 4 days, on Dec 2 2007. This is a clear- cut cheating to the customer( DR. KAMLESH) after requesting so many times. This is a last and final request that I am forwarding to you from my end. Within 24 hours. if my Validity is not updated, I might have to take Legal Advice for cheating me.

Thanking You,
( Dr. Kamlesh )

Comments

HI ,

I am Ramesh from hyderabad. today 2 pm onwards i am not able to do any outgoing calls and not reveing incoming calls. my mobile number [protected] and mine is post paid.

Ramesh Puram.
prize information senter
aap sabhi custmor ke liey khuskhabri hai lcuky draw main hisa lena chatey hain to aap contac kar saktey hain my number [protected]

Airtel