Airtel — many subjects

respected sir/madam
I am a resident of Punjab and using aitel telecommunication services. I have many complaints against the poor services provided by airtel. First thing is that 121 is your customer care number and I tried calling it but I always got to hear the recording that type your request in 130 words and send it to 121 but there is no customer care executive who have talked to me. Second thing is that on 1 december 2007 wrong deductions of Rs7 [actual balance Rs 168 and after deductions Rs 161] were made from my airtel number i.e. [protected]. I called up to 121 many a times that morning but no response was made, then I called 121 fro my friend's number i.e. [protected], then I talked to a customer care executive [ I would also like to mention the time 9.00 a.m. - 9.45 a.m.], she told me that its a mistake by airtel and your deducted money will be refunded shortly. But its your so called best services that nothing has been done about it. I again tried to call 121 and told to send my request in 130 words to 121. I did that and received a message from 121 regarding my request and send me my complaint number [protected] and I was told that my wrong deductions will be refunded on 4 december 2007 but again ur poor services nothing had happened. I called again on 121 and I was told that it will be refunded in the evening, now I am waiting for that damn evening till now, when will it come and when the worst than worst AIRTEL company will refund my money. Today 9 decenmber 2007, I still have got no response from airtel. Now today only I got a message from airtel that call *444# for free and get news, jokes, cosmopolitan tips, love tips etc absolutely free. I called *444# and menu was there:-

provisional airtel live
news
jokes etc.
jokes were written after the number 4 and I was told to type my choice. I typed 4 for jokes and I got two jokes. But later on I received two same jokes and another message following above messages that my account has been debited with Rs 6 for these messages. I called up 121 and asked for deactivating this service. Then i asked about my request made on 1 december 2007 and that customer care executive disconnected my phone. Kindly make the above issue clear on earlier basis.

Preet Kamal Singh

Comments

One of the worst service providers I have seen such a bad service provider i do recommend all not 2 use this companies products. I have got something abt 5 nos n i m going 2 shut all of them, I m using it since last year n i m fedup within 4 months only they don't have the system of declairing for which particular thing they r deducting. They don't have centralised system if i do go to another circle for any complain i have 2 talk on std with the IVR n when the time 2 talk 2 customer care comes it tells no does not exists. The service sms which r free here are chargeble in other areas. They do deduct for the calls which i haven't called. The another person receives miss call whome i haven't dialed within last two days also all these problems i m really fed up. I m a customer of Airtel Maharatra area worst of all.

AirTel — wrong deduction of Rs 168

i have airtel prepaid connection [protected] on 14/7/2011 their is wrong deduction of Rs168 as i was having balance of Rs 422 and been reduced to Rs 254.33 having asked reason from customecare they do not know. Please help me againist harrassment caused by airtel

SC Banga