Airtel — Airtel Live - Cheating - mean of robbingh money

Rahmath Pasha
I have tried to download a game from Airtel Live, which they normally advertise on their IVR when we make a call to the customer service.

I clicked on the link and got the message downloading failed, and my money RS.100 got deducted from my Available Balance, and when I call customer service they reply stating their systems are down and it will take some time like 4 to 5 days, which is totally unacceptable, when theres no reliability of their service when we use it, once it offered to us.

with these above comments I just wants to tell all other customers of Airtel, How Airtel is into this kind of cheating business and making money, its actually robbing the people and stealing money........So If any News Paper Editor has looked into this comment, I would humbly request you to highlight this in your Newspaper, So it reaches to every one and People can be made aware of the Airtel Services Offers.

Iam still waiting for a justice to done from Airtel...........Lets hope for the best.

Many Thanks.