[Resolved]  Airtel — Deduction of Charge without information

I Brahmdoe Varma tooked a connection of Bharti Airtel No. [protected] two months ago. Recently i m facing a big problem that airtel is charging @ Rs.5/- per message for live update of cricket news but actual problem is that i haven't subscribed for this. They have automatically started this service from 20.12.2007 & deducting the charge of the service as soon as i recharge my mobile but no one is answering to this. Till yet it has not been desubscribed & the major problem is that the no. provided by customer service for cancellation of subscription is also not valid.
So, i will request to process on the same.

Comments

AirTel — deduction of charge

respected sir,
respected sir,
i have been suffered frm deduction of charge frm airtel due to usage of m.igfun.com, bt really i didint use it was.bt whtever so bt give me proocedure for unsubscribe for the same.MY NO. IS [protected]

AirTel — charging without information

hi this is vijay thakur using airtel no [protected] from last two year . Every month they charge me for one or two games . If i call them they said while using internet you activate this game . One month is ok but this is forth time . Can you do some needful
With regard
Vijay

AirTel — For deduction of charge

I have an request to you for the deduction of account in my balance yesterday.I have recieve a message from the service centre that you have been charged by Rs.40 due to the using of live games,but I have not subscribe this service.My mobile no.-[protected]. I hope that you will take care on my problem.Thank You

19571