Airtel — SECURITY REASONS

Dear sir/mam
I want to bring it to your notice that someone could take ut my call details without my permission. I am shocked.What's the secirity of a customer in your company. Please make sure it doesn't happen ever again without my permission or else i will file a case against the company. My no. is [protected] and this number is in my name only.
Swati Chhikara

Comments

Air Tel Mobile Services — Misappropriation of the balance

I HAVE RECENTLY GOT PREPAID MOBILE CONNECTION OF AIRTEL . MY MOBILE NO.IS [protected]. I REQUESTED FOR GPRS ACTIVISATION AND FOUND THAT MY ACCOUNT IS BEING DEBITED BY RS 11TO RS 14 EVERY DAY
I THEN REQUESTED FOR DEACTIVISATION OF THE GPRS. AND ACCORDINGLY GOT THE MESSAGE OF DEACTIVISATION. SUBSEQUENTLY
I STILL FOUND THAT MY ACCOUNT WAS STILL
BEING DEBITED BY RS11TO RS14 EVERY DAY AS
A RESULT MY ACCOUNT WAS DEBITED MY ALMOST RS 200.00 THIS IS A GROSS MISAPPROPRIATION OF THE CUSTOMERS ACCOUNT WITH THE AIRTEL. WISH THE ACCOUNT TO BE SET RIGHT. OR FACE THE MATTER.

Air Tel Mobile Services — Deduction of money from main balance by wrong means

air tel coy is deducting amount daily from my main balance of my mobile no [protected] by activating some unncessary services which are not requested by me. Approx Rs. 60/- has been deducted by your company by wrong ways till time. Please refund the same to my account so I shall remain a permanet customer of your coy. Please reply soon.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]