[Resolved]  Airtel — TAPPING OF MY MOBILE

Dear sir
My mobile number is [protected] (Airtel)in Tirupati,A.P . It came to know that my mobile is being tapped. Please verify & confirm . Also advice me how to know that my mobile is being tapped.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

(N.C.S.M.PRASAD)

Comments

pleas tapping my mobile
My airtel mobile phone bearing number [protected] is being tapped for the last 2 years and some unwanted elements who are tapping my phone leave comments, about the calls which i made in an indirect manner and try to follow wherever i go using the conversations i make using this phone. I know that some employees are conniving with this so called unwanted elements, to scuttle my plan and activities by doing this kind of illegal tapping of the phone. I know that it is not the police dept who is behind this because if it were by them they would have found evidence, if i had violated any laws, to file charges against me. So I request the authorities concerned in the airtel service providing company to take immediate action to check this illegal activity. my telephone comes under the pathanmthitta/allapuzha jurisdiction in the state of Kerala.It is in the name of my mother Aleyamma Varghese and for the last two and a half years it is being used by me as i am being her son.

yours faithfully,