[Resolved]  Airtel — Internet plan for Rs 89 not working?

I have Airtel SIM from last 1 year & use internet as per need .
This time on[protected] use GPRS E-Recharge of Rs 89 & SMS get with successful recharge with ID as [protected] ( with 89 Rs for GPRS )
But when I try to activate internet by dial *567*1# it reply as insufficient balance , please recharge & try again .

I try to call Customer care 27 time , but no response & finally I went to nearest Airtel customer center at 7:30 p.m again recharge with 30 Rs for maintain min balance .

CC Executive promise that service activate after 4 hr since need time .
I accept & say OK !
But same problem again.

Now can Airtel look seriously into this matter ? And let me know exact person who can solve this ?

My Airtel SIM number is [protected]

Comments

I have used airtel 24Rs/- plan for internet usage where i used to get 200MB of storage, but since last one week when again i used to recharge for the above plan
the message says the recharge was not successfull and even today i had tried
again the same message came for me as Recharge not succesfull and even i called for the customer care almost 20 times but no one is solving my problem and today one of the person from the customer care has kept me in hold for Half an hour and then afterwards he cut down the call.

Please rectify me this problem or else tell whether it is possible for you to rectify or i have to contact any more authorities regarding this .

my contact no:[protected].
Dost...Meri bhi same condition hain...Mereko ye samaj me nay Ata...Jo PLAN activate nahi hote wo kyo lonch karte hain...Ye Sale AIRTEL service ko BAJAANA padega...

19583