[Resolved]  Airtel — Failure to change company name in the bill from 6 months.

This is regarding my postpaid mobile no. [protected]. I have been requesting Airtel to change my company name from Ness Technologies to AI Consulting. I had first submitted the request on 1st August 2009. Every month I call up Airtel to request again to make the requested changes and get a commitment from them that from next bill, the correct company name would be printed. But till now the old company name gets printed on my bill. Due to this, I am unable to use the bill for taxation purposes.
I have talked not only with the customer care executives, but also with their managers AND the NODAL OFFICER. It seems that the actual department which makes the necessary changes is not bothered and is not doing the needful.
I have the relevant emails that i have sent to Airtel's customer care and the nodal officer on the published email IDs.
I would like to say that Airtel has hired people which are either incompetent (they do not understand the simple request of changing company name) or they are totally indifferent to customer needs.

Airtel