[Resolved]  Airtel — To change the plan

Hai...

I am Raghavendra i want to change the below no's

[protected] this no corporate plan 250 rs i want to change the plan to 150 rs corporate plan and,
[protected] for this no i want to change the 150 rs corporate plan to prepaid plan, pls change the plan as per according.

Raghavendra

Comments

hi.
dear airtel pls cancel my post paid connection for this number [protected] at the earliest
thanks to airtel team for wonder full customer support
do the needfull at earliest.

warm regards
s.prakash

I have been using one pre-paid plan from last over 2 years on my AirTel number [protected]. As per my previous plan:

AirTel - AirTel (Local) - 50p
STD - 1Re
SMS
To AirTel - FREE
To Other Local No. 25p

Few days back, I recharged my phone with Rs. 501 and before recharging I confirmed with the customer care that it should not affect my current plan. As per Cust Care with Rs. 501 recharge I'll get the validity of 5 Months. Whereas now my validity has been converted to LIFETIME and my previous plan has been rolled over WITHOUT EVEN NOTIFYING ME.
Now my call rates are:

1 Re Local
2 Rs. STD
1 Re SMS

I've called up Cust. Care and even visited the Punjabi Bagh Branch regarding this complaint but no one is giving me any satisfactory answer.
I'll appreciate if someone cal look into this on serious node since I do need my previous plan back and don’t require any lifetime validity.

Amit Syal

The above said mobile bills in the name o[censored]NITRANS LINES INDIA PVT LTD November 08 month Statement till now not received .

1.[protected]
10.[protected]
11.[protected]
12.[protected]
13.[protected]

Kindly send the statement immediately. Then we are make the payment in the due Date .

REGARDS

Ph:[protected], 25214378,
Fax[protected]
e-mail: [protected]@unitranslines.com
Cell no. [protected]

Our concern using 20 lines in airtel postpaid, taken before 2 months. Yet not received the bill, so we request u ro send our bills to our E-mail id as a Ebill.

Our company using 20 postpaid lines in our concern, taken before 2 mnths, yet not received the bills, so we request u to send our bills to our E-mail [protected]@inmastgroup.com as a Ebill.
Existing number-[protected] to [protected] and [protected] to [protected]. kindly do the needfull.

Rgds,
Inmast
I am mohammed khalid i want to change the plan

[protected] this no corporate plan( 279rs ibm plan) i want to change the plan to 199 rs ibm plan corporate plan and, also request to cheque the name its showing my father name but i have submit the my document for your mistic please change the name
my name mohammed khalid mazhar khan

mohammed khalid
I am mohammed khalid i want to change the plan

[protected] this no corporate plan 279rs i want to change the plan to 199 rs corporate plan
khalid
Dear sir
i want to change mobile no for the same combat plan . what is the procedure to change the number
Dear Sir

IM Using the Airtel Phone I Want Change My Plan For 150 Rentel

Thankas
Vipukl
Dear Sir

IM Using the Airtel Phone I Want Change My Plan For 150 Rentel

Thankas
Vipul
I am an airtel customer since last 1 year. My mobile number is [protected]. I was really happy to use this corporate plan worth Rs.699 & also the services provided by Airtel. Main purpose to take this plan was that STD as well as Local calls in this plan were reasonable. Being satisfied with this plan I had taken two other no. of the same plan. After one year I got an offer from another service provider cheaper than this . I send my request to Airtel to close my this no. after completion of its one year. After few days I was called up by your side and asked the reason to quit. I told the whole matter to the person and asked if he had any such scheme. He told that he has no such sheme so far. He also requested me to continue this no. and also offered a discount worth Rs. 300 in my next three bills. I told him to give me some time to think. I don't know how he has cancelled my previous plan and activated Rs.99/month rental plan whis is more expensive than my previous plan when I was ready to continue my plan. I was surprised to see the bill with new plan. My sincere request is please resume my previous plan. And adjust the extra charged amt. under new plan. If it is possible then please continue my no. otherwise close it.

Shailesh Kumar Dubey
airtel coverage is very poor in tamilnadu
i want my Ebill of Jan.bez i am get lot of bill.

plz send the Ebill on my Email [protected]@rediffmail.com my Mo.Ph is [protected]

My number is +91 [protected] I want my mobile bill soft copy to my email Id.
Please send my bills to this mail Id: [protected]@yahoo.com or [protected]@gmail.com.

Regards.
Kotresh
i wanna change my bill plan.
Hi...

I am nitin i want to change the below no.

[protected] this no. is talk more150 plan& i want to change this plan into corporate plan150 and,
pls change the plan as per according.and pls do the needfull as soon as possiable

nitinsingh khambre
I am Alok Kumar, Today outgoing facility on my mobile is deactivated, I wand to know why you are not allow to call further.I make my payment against your bill no:[protected] on 13th Jan and i got receiving of amount 537.00 vide SMS from 121.

I request you either continue my outgoing facility nor cancel my connection with airtel mobile no:[protected]

Alok Kumar
Dear sir/madam
I purchase a connection Mob. no [protected] with your Account executive Mr.Suresh Pandey(mob.no.[protected] who told me that in that connection you can use GPRS unlimited in just 99/month, and i use accordingly, but nothing is like that my total call charge is about Rs 100.But my bill is Rs.1391.Extra bill is using of GPRS.I have a proof that Mr. Pandey told me like that.
And also i am not receive my bill in a singal time.Please take some necessary action as soon as can possible.My connection no is [protected], [protected].
Internet service should remove bcoz 50kb -30paise is not good, so please remove this offer.

Airtel