Airtel — Fraudulant deductions for unsolicited service chargessimilar to Day-light robbery
(1) Instead of restoring my pre-paid credit to Rs. 174.44, you have given balance of Rs. 164.44/- by once again deducting Rs 10/- for the baseless reasons known to your deceptive action group. Please restore the amount immediately.
You should earn money by honest means, not by troubling people like day light robbery. People have hard-earned money and you should render graceful service, otherwise find some other business of more profit but not by cheating like this.
(2) In second mobile number: [protected], belonging to my family member, you have similarly deducted Rs. 30 and Rs 15 for most unsolicited services. This is another day-light robbery.
Please restore the balnce immediately, otherwise all these matters will be reported to consumer grievance forums, TV, Newspapers and ultimately strong case will be filed against such deceptive unilateral deductions by cheating to TRAI.
Your customer care executive talked to me on dated: 20.09.2008 A/N & profusely apologised for above wrong deeds. He further assured to restore the balance of both these cell phones. Please take immediate action and confirm without any delay.
Most fraudulent, mischievous, dishonest & deceptive deductions from pre-paid mode of Mobile number: [protected]-----Original Message-----
From: ggdalal [mailto:[protected]@mtnl.net.in]
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 3:03 PM
Subject: Most fraudulent, mischievous, dishonest & deceptive deductions from pre-paid mode of Mobile number: [protected]
Ref: Complaint Confirmation Code: 085fb dated: 19.09.2008
Complaint Ref. Number:[protected]
Kind Attention Mr. Zameer
You are continuously sending SMS to my mobile & as soon as it is opened, to my surprise, you are deducting charges for unsolicited services which is most disgusting. So far you have deducted Rs. 82/- .
Please immediately stop sending unsolicited SMS for dishonestly deducting amount from my pre-paid credit and restore my balance of Rs 176.44, as at no time, request was made for any such services.
(1) My balance in pre-paid Mobile numbar: [protected] was Rs.31.44. On dated 19.09.2008 I recharged by Rs. 150/-talktime. Balance shown was Rs 176.44 ?
(2)In one hour, you deducted Rs 82/- from my pre-paid account as below:
Rs. 60 for "VASPACK Alert", Rs 15 for "Jokes alert " and Rs 7 for "Devotion Alert", all unsolocited.
(3) Such deceptive and dishonest attitude is most unbecoming of telecom service provider company like AirTel. You should earn money honestly & not by cheating & such deceptive exploition of consumers.
(4) In case you do not restore my balance, such serious matter o[censored]nilateral freedom for deducting money from pre-paid amount of helpless customers will be reported to print, electronic media, state consumer grievance forums & TRAI, which please note.
(5) Hope you will restore the deducted amount immediately to my pre-paid account without further delay.
|24 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|