Airtel Call Home — Illegal charges on my account and customer care sucks

I got an account with airtel call home and everything was going fine till September. after that there system starts harassing me by asking 10 digit account number and password when ever i called from registers phone number. They also added some charges in my account during for calls i never made. I am calling there customer care for last three months almost everyday and registered more than 80 complains but till date there is no help. I am fed up listening that " your problem will be resolved within next 24 hours". They sent me my call details stating that all the charges they think is right but the call details i received consisted of half of my account and other calls were from some one else's account. They even don't care for other people privacy. I am being charged around $20 for the calls i did not make. and there is no one to help. i feel frustrated and deserted. These company are good till you don't have any problem with them. if you do no one can help you. I am continuously asking customer care to let me talk to there supervisor but for last 8 times i am being told that he is on phone and I should call them back after 4 hours. i don't know where to go. I am trying to find email addresses of there executives so that i can forward my all complains to them.

Comments

Airtel Call Home — Unauthorized credit card charges

Dear sir/madame,
I have requested to you for shifting on 22.04.08, I have recieved a maximum time of 6 days but still I have not recieved any satisfactory answer from your side. Now time is over and I am very disturbed about AIRTEL services. Once again I request to you either shift withen 12 hrs or cut my connection.
Swadesh Mishra
Ph:[protected]
Concern no-111260
i try to call my friend but i says that the no is invalid
but from other sim i call then i can talk
i think to not to use